• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Weeds: interesting I.R. sub-plot emerges

• Thread starterchinese
  • Start date
How about the episode where Mary Louise ows tons of money to her black grower and takes her son over to him and asks the black grower to teach her son how to grow. When he doesn't want to do it for her she tells him, Keep him and MAKE HIM YOUR BITCH.

So far I have to confess that these two clips I’ve found and shared have been a bit of a disappointment and a letdown. They are the only two I’ve watched in full, so far, of about 20 total clips on youtube pertaining to this episode. Perhaps the others, including one where Elizabeth Perkins’s character “dirty dances” in the club with the black man, will be better.

But right now this is a perfect example of when you build up such hype and have such anticipation of something that the reality is anti-climactic. I knew the sex scene would be dark as it takes place in a parking lot at night. But the clip only shows about 2 seconds of the sex and it’s from a distance; all you can see is some kissing in the darkness. Perhaps I’ll find one that shows the sex in full.

Even the dialogue between Perkins and her husband lacked arousal. It was cold and emotionless with no heat at all. It was sterile and unemotional. I have to admit a bit of a “California bias” came into play while viewing it. My immediate thought was only a jaded California couple could be so blasé’, glib, detached and indifferent to such a revelation and the act of infidelity.

Still it’s Elizabeth Perkins fucking, and talking about fucking, a black guy so how bad could it be? It’s kind of like getting a blow job with just a bit too much teeth—it’s not the best blowjob you’ve ever had but your dick is still in a woman’s mouth which is never a bad thing!! Plus more clips await for my viewing so maybe they’ll prove more satisfying. As it is I would still very much like to see this on dvd as I assume season one is available. Just a shame they never followed up on this story line, particularly in the way I described in an earlier post!

Weeds

Good Morning. Before I leave for my commute to the office I wanted to say that we watched the rerun of Weeds last night and although I do not like the main theme enough to watch on a regular basis, I did enjoy the last scene when they " christened" the new grow house and what a lovely well developed smooth and lovely black butt the young man has. I imagine his front is just as lovable.
Thank all for the Utube postings. I am taking my notebook to the office today for some private screenings. dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has been covered before but (and I know already how nerdy it is but bare with me) did anyone see the first two seasons of the new Dr Who? The new companion, a lovely white girl, has a black boyfriend. Now we are talking British kids show here. And now, the newest season has the Dr paired up with a lovely choclate lady. Hmm, what is this show trying to teach those kids? ;) I must visit merry old England soon.

Nancy(Mary Lousie Parker) and Conrad( Romany Malco) finally hooked up in the last episode. Pretty good scene but all you see is Man ass. So maybe the ladies will enjoy.

Well do elaborate, please. Give some breakdown of the scene between Parker's character and the black drug dealer for those of us without HBO. :)

Users who are viewing this thread