Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

We got back together

• Thread starterSasy
  • Start date

Sasy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2006
after a month we have gotten back together, i have asked her if she saw another guy over the last month she said no. but he pussy felt a little more open, mabey thats because its been more then a months since we last had sex, but all i can is make up sex is the best, and now i am going to do my very best to have one of my black friends at work fuck her, i will keep everyone updated. i just have to tell her, she knows about my fantasy but i wonder how she would act if i really really tried,

Attachments

• 5987.jpg
    5987.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 643
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 856
This is him. he is a little older. but he is one of the coolest guys i work with, and he is single and lives by him self, what should i say to him

Attachments

• l_b2fb6c4e4bd6703237bbb548ebffad4c.jpg
    l_b2fb6c4e4bd6703237bbb548ebffad4c.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 390
Last edited by a moderator:
Tell him you want him to fuck your wife is she on pill because he will not use birth control

This is so Hot I want to get my girl fucked to.............. sasy yor girl looks a little like mine man Good Luck

babymaker said:
Tell him you want him to fuck your wife is she on pill because he will not use birth control

Its my girlfriend, yes she is on the pill,

How about keeping it a fantasy if you really love her so she wont dump you again

Alyssa2351 said:
maximman777 Why,,,, Its a interracial board

alyssa he is just jealous that i am putting my girl up on here because he dont have one him self

maximman777 said:
How about keeping it a fantasy if you really love her so she wont dump you again

SHUT THE FUCK UP......PARTY POOPER

I ordered a black dildo and will surprise her with it on Valentines day

Attachments

• BamRealisticCock-ia-7-ib-7118-350x350.jpg
    BamRealisticCock-ia-7-ib-7118-350x350.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 131
Give it to her as a welcoming back gift.

cockbag said:
Jesus Dude, start small!

She ever use one before?

I actually just finished fucking my wife with her black dildo lover.

I also started large and she couldn't take them until after a kid.

She also said she'd never use a vibrator or dildo, after the first time using the vibrator, she fell in love. Dildos took awhile longer and I found out why, took me awhile, but I figured it out.

My wife is all about the touching, I find she cums the longest and hardest when I have more contact with her while trying to insert a dildo.

A month ago I bought a BBC dildo with the suction cup base. The first time we used it, I set it up behind her so she could fuck it while I moved around to her front to kiss, talk dirty and and suck her tits. She went fucking crazy and I mean crazy! Afterward she said it felt incredible being pleasured from both ends, she said it felt like two people were pleasuring her.

Same thing this past weekend, Friday night she came twice with it in just a few minutes and then again tonight. After her black dildo lover fucks her, I get to. All I can say is that that fat pussy is loose and wet. She then makes me cum as she talks about how good another dick felt in her.

Small steps I guess, hopefully some day it will be with a real BBC.

It is not that thick, i received it today, she will handle it,,,,,its the same thickness as mine but longer

Users who are viewing this thread