Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

We are the BBC gangbang Crew looking for a hot wives girlfriends and single women

• Thread starterbbcgangbangcrew
  • Start date
From Montreal be. Asking my wife for 2 years she esitate but now she only sucks me since I broth her 2 10 inch dildo we always fuck with the dildos and wen she cums i give her the cum shot that she swallowes while I ram her pussy with the dildos before she does like to swallow now she drinks it all
She is shy but in the club get her ***** and a little bit stone 1 2 to start the talk then get her to start and the gang can step in mmmm if she says no I could take her place like a good closet sissy white maried macho fagot …😊☺️☺️🫢😮😮🤦🏻‍♂️🥵🤷🏻

IMG_4296.jpg
IMG_5186 2.JPG
IMG_3719.jpg
IMG_5185 2.JPG
IMG_6200 2.jpg
IMG_5184.JPG
IMG_3718.jpg
IMG_4293.jpg
IMG_3720.jpg
IMG_5740 2.jpg
IMG_4298.jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969
bbcgangbangcrew said:
We are the BBC gangbang crew we gang bang real wives girlfriends and single women if you want to watch us fuck your woman contact me from the number in our videos also single women you can contact me as well and to see our videos keep up with us by searching for BBCgangbangCrew on GOOGLE 👈🏿
View attachment 2240617
That would be really exciting. Leaving my wife with some big muscular black men. Pick her up an hour later (maybe from a hotel) and then take her home completely exhausted, filled with a lot o semen and drowsy by all the fucking.

• Love
Reactions: JefFy and whitewife696969

Users who are viewing this thread