Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Was Your Mom A Slut?

• Thread startersargam
  • Start date
sargam said:
Do you ever think about what your mom was like before she had you?

How many guys railed her?

Was she into cuckoldry ?

Even though many woman may look innocent they all have an exciting past , so do you think your mom was a slut ?

Do you suspect she had multiple partners ?

img-58-jpg.1055229
My mom was a popular girl back in her time...had been thrown around and she still got pics of her past ventures in the attic...also the ones of her and dad on swinger parties before they had me...they are still into the lifestyle though but apart from that they are a really cool happy couple and good parents

Reactions: Maturegilffucker, peterrichter and andy_mindi
Mywifehisslut said:
what should a good sissy do if he saw the bull in his house is having a threesome with your mother and wife? Should he do a cleanup at the end?
OH! I know I'd love being a faggot sissy son cleaning up that bull's cum from my mom and wife. Then they watch me sucking the big bull's cock clean. I'd want him using my old sissy ass too, in front of my mom and wife.

My mom

IMG_7063.jpeg
IMG_7064.jpeg
IMG_7065.jpeg
IMG_7066.jpeg
IMG_7067.jpeg
IMG_7068.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: YngBullES, cuckedjay, cockisloaded and 3 others
Yes my mother Edith was and still a slut

IMG_1865.jpeg
IMG_1861.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded and Maturegilffucker
I know our first son and daughter don't know about the hot 3sums their mother and I had with a work friend of mine back in the 80's. WOW! those were so fun. They were too young, and we made sure they were in bed sleeping when my work buddy was coming over, and we always made sure we were up early, and he was gone before our kids got up. But as they've gotten older, I sometimes think about them finding their moms slutty naked picture I have of her back in the early 2000s. I have a ton of naked pictures of their mom in her early 50's showing her nice big 36C old mommy tits, her hairy natural pussy and slightly plump ass. I LOVE jacking off my little old 4" pee, pee looking at them and once being her cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and Cumeatingwife
Is this really a question?

you are talking about the natural duty of any "good sissy" ... and you are talking about "the bull in (this sissy's) house"...!

So when this Bull is good and virile enough to fuck your hot Wife and your Mom in a threesome you are getting a most obviously message from both Women in your life: He is definitely far more of a man than you are, isn't He! And when He is Superior to you then of course you have to do the clean up after Their fuck sessions...! And for sure you should be ready to fluff Him and to guide His big and throbbing Cock right into your mother's and your wife's pussies whenever He demands you to do so...!

i actually had to do this for my mother and my wife just as long as we where living in our Master's house...! And i was really happy that everybody praised me for being such a good and obedient and useful sissy maid...! Really happy!!!

Mywifehisslut said:
what should a good sissy do if he saw the bull in his house is having a threesome with your mother and wife? Should he do a cleanup at the end?

Reactions: bnwocuckboi
maresi simone said:
Is this really a question?

you are talking about the natural duty of any "good sissy" ... and you are talking about "the bull in (this sissy's) house"...!

So when this Bull is good and virile enough to fuck your hot Wife and your Mom in a threesome you are getting a most obviously message from both Women in your life: He is definitely far more of a man than you are, isn't He! And when He is Superior to you then of course you have to do the clean up after Their fuck sessions...! And for sure you should be ready to fluff Him and to guide His big and throbbing Cock right into your mother's and your wife's pussies whenever He demands you to do so...!

i actually had to do this for my mother and my wife just as long as we where living in our Master's house...! And i was really happy that everybody praised me for being such a good and obedient and useful sissy maid...! Really happy!!!
I agree with that it's the duty of a cuck to fluff and clean up after a bull has done his part

definitely believe my mother was...my father worked out of town quite often....and not often but on occasion when my mother came home from work or shortly thereafter, a coworker would show up. she explained it as that they had a work project to complete. and honestly i never gave it much thought as he was younger and black, anyway...he supposedly went home around 9pm...and mom had a strict rule that all her kids needed to be in bed by 10pm rule as we all had school the next day.
i couldnt sleep so i got back up and was sitting in the living room...my parents bedroom was directly below and i swear could hear moaning, groaning...so i carefully laid on the floor,pressing my ear to the floor trying hear better. i could hear whispering but couldnt make out was being said but the moans and groans were certain...my mother was getting fucked. i initially thought my father was home but i got up to look for his car, it wasnt in the drive. now i was beyond excited wondering what was going on and with who.
i barely was able to retirn to the floor to listen when i heard a much loader groan and definitely heard the word fuck...and her say yes. i assumed he whoeverit was was filling her married pussy with his cum and she was gladly taking it.
it became quiet for awhile and then i thought i could hear them getting out of her bed...and knewhe must be getting ready to leave so i quickly hide behind one of the living chairs. they both appeared in the living room and much to my surprise it was the young black guy from earlier...i could only assume he had left, parked somewhere until it was safe to return...when all of us kids were in bed. my mom was wearing just the top of her nightie and it was the first time i ever saw her hairy pubic area....he was dressedof course as he was leaving but they did kiss and defintley used tongue as the kiss lasted quite awhile.
he left and she walked right past me...thank goodness it was relatively dark and she didnt have her glasses on...to the bathroom. i watched her walk past, watching as her ass jiggled and swayed...still mesmerized but what i ihad heard and just seen. while she was in the bathroom...i quickly went to my bedrom and got into bed...and yes my little dicklet was stiff...and yes i rub myself to orgasm

Reactions: bnwocuckboi
Yes she was and still is, myself and 2 blk friends used to watch thru a basement window as mom fucked their fathers and others

Reactions: baddy145

Users who are viewing this thread