• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wanted to say hello

• Thread starterwifelovesbig_ky
  • Start date
W

wifelovesbig_ky

New here and wanted to say hello hopefully I will get certified as real in the near future .

Attachments

• 4071396550_e35b98fd08_m.jpg
    4071396550_e35b98fd08_m.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 750
Nice

Now that is an ass that needs filled! Very nice...Do you share her with the other KY boys?

This is the wife. And yes I do share it .But not with boys..

Which part of the state are you from? Nice shot, btw.

Does hubby know you share it?

He knows I share it, just doesn't know how often :)
Gettin ready to take some pics so hang around! Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a nice cream pie to show you guys.

:)Anyone like this well used pussy ?????

Attachments

• 2011-06-17_22-23-21_631.jpg
    2011-06-17_22-23-21_631.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 514
in ky. also.How about a swap

Attachments

• MVC-068F.JPG
    MVC-068F.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 407
You are quite photogenic LTB:p Nope I don't think a "boy" would be up for the the challenge:) Do you share your ceampies with hubby then? Kentucky girls rock by the way!

He has eaten a few knowingly and unknowingly. He doesnt mind as long as im pleased and happy which is the way a relationship should be. Of course ive sucked creampie off of his thick cock to we both love it.Very nice used pussy tthjr1.

Heres a nice creampie starting to find its way out of my stretched cunt last night after my hubby and a gentleman I work with got done taking turns on me .

Attachments

• 2011-06-17_22-29-19_417.jpg
    2011-06-17_22-29-19_417.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 289
Sweet pie:p
Do you femm hubby at all, and cage him up? Would be interested in hearing your story from the beginning.

J.R.

Thanks Johnny! Sometimes I do fem him when I'm in the mood. I'll be glad to share some stories so keep an eye on the thread....

All size cocks are welcome in my well-kept and well-used pussy (although I gotta say, size DOES matter!).

I would MUCH rather bury my tongue in there than my cock. I would love you to GRIND that pussy on my mouth and make me suck you dry......

canberraguy4fun said:
I would MUCH rather bury my tongue in there than my cock. I would love you to GRIND that pussy on my mouth and make me suck you dry......

LOL..! This is what a professional pussy eater wil do :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread