• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Virginia couple seeking first experience

• Thread starterJewel_35
  • Start date

Jewel_35

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2004
We are a mid thirties couple seeking well endowed, discreet, fun loving sexual black male for her first encounter. We are both professionals and need discretion, she is highly sexual and wants to try a threesome with a stud. He is straight and only wants to see her pleasured--he may join in but is only interested in her. We are serious, If interested contact us through here and if we like what we see we will meet or chat. Looks are important to her so send pictures if possible.

str8, d/d free, discreet professional male volunteering to be a willing partrcipatant in your wife fantasy.

Me Again

private message me with pictures and I will reply.

hello would loove to help out, where are you in va., I am near Danville Va and will travel to meet, e-mail me at blackjungle@hot mail.com i will sent pics

hey hey hey

I am down for a good shaggin

Attachments

• wantsomejames.jpg
    wantsomejames.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 271
sexy 6'4 " 220 pounds of good love

hello there i would love to meet you i am 35 years yound aand well hung 11,5 inches and know how to use it here is a clean pic of me if you want more pic email me badboyindc@aol.com

Nrthrn VA man....

I'm a 6'4, 252lbs., athletic build, dark brownskin. I'm in the nrthrn VA, and I have free time in the daytime. Email me at NAemail69@aol.com to chat and to trade pics.

Attachments

• mornincum_009_205.jpg
    mornincum_009_205.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 5,627
SBM in Eastern NC
seeking fun SWF and W/Couples I am long lasting. and fun person
reply @ cravenwhiteyahoo.com

:lol:
I am in northern VA. I am looking for a very discreet female (couple OK) to have adult fun with. I assure you I am handsome and professional. If you want to know more please email va_bm@yahoo.com to find out more about me. Cheers!

hi where are you in va??

I hope you show us your hot body and action shots SOONER! Please.

For Blue Moon

We took this one today. We are still looking, drop us a P.M. if interested in further contact.

Attachments

• me_212.jpg
    me_212.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 614
Va Beach Va BM here 4 you

I'm in Va Beach with a thick tool and would love to help you out.

Eager to travel to meet your needs

I am a tall black male with an 11" cock living near to you and travel down to your area on business...so meeting up with you is no problem...I have lots of stamina too and just love to see how many times I can get a woman to cum in one session...

We are going to be in Va Beach This weekend contact us.

We will be staying in Va Beach this weekend Thursday thru Sun contact us with pictures we want to make this happen--she is so excited.

Sorry I'm late...I just joined D.C..today..I'm in Richmond and would love to give her the fantasy she deserves!! Just let me know...

Attachments

• fat_dick_2_.jpg
    fat_dick_2_.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 80
Sorry I'm late...I just joined D.C..today..I'm in Richmond and would love to give her the fantasy she deserves!! Just let me know...

Attachments

• fat_dick_2__122.jpg
    fat_dick_2__122.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread