Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

virginia couple needing BBC for wife

• Thread startercuckmouse
  • Start date

cuckmouse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2009
36yo male and 31yo female needing a extremely well hung clean black male for wife to have long term sexual relationship. email info and pic to cuckmouse@yahoo.com. can't wait*S*
757043517.jpg

Juicy looking pussy hole if I must say so myself...

and another

wish you were here*S*

Attachments

• 760043550.jpg
    760043550.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 290
sorry, we're in central VA, near charlottesville. thanx though*S*

tonight might be the night

I met a gentleman at a show, I've known him a couple of years and I've invited him over tonight. My wife has had a couple of drinks in her so I can't wait to see what happens. He already knows my intentions. Wish me luck!!!
I hope it all works out.

the aftermath

So I expressed my complete and total love for her before he got here. she thought it a bit wierd. not knowing what i had REALLY planned. She met "Him' whom i had already told my desires. He was a bit surprised but OK with it. Said he had been in this situation before. Great! Please be patient, cuz she got upset in the past about this situation. But when we hung hung out I watched her lookin him over like she was subtle. We chattted and then I walked him out. He said to tell her would be gentle with his 9 1/2 in. and I was smilin'. We'd been friends for a while so it was all good. He knew what was up. After he left I was turned on to find out that she was mildly turned on and wanted to have him over again. FINALLY! Dudes! this is what all you men have been wanting, now I'm on the cusp... Will resume A.S.A.P.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread