Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Veteran slutwife

• Thread starterStxslut
  • Start date
Ladiesfucker said:
Wow Fuckable and eatable slutwife with juicy figure
Thank you

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Stxslut said:
Mature slutwife from South Texas. Will continue to be a slutwife as long as possible.

View attachment 2455851View attachment 2455852View attachment 2455854View attachment 2455855
Are you the Hubby or the Slutwife posting this ?
If you're the hubby, thank you for sharing your slut with us. She's pretty sexy and definitely still fuckable. If I lived nearby, I'd love to come around and fuck her for you, if you both didn't mind. She has great cock sucking skills too. Nice.

Wifey, you are pretty hot for a veteran slut. You made my cock hard watching you suck that cock. You're ass is also a huge turn on too !. I love a full figured woman. Just adds to the sluttiness. I'd love to fuck you someday if there was ever a possibility !

Selfies. Sorry about the focus.

ezgif-2-c51824168d.gifezgif-1-57a5553f25.gif

Last edited:
CavScout said:
The men in south Texas are very lucky to have you sucking and fucking their cocks.
Yes Indeed. She needs to post up every time she does too. Give us all some hope that good sluts like this continue to carry the torch so we can stay hard too.

Users who are viewing this thread