Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Very nervous

• Thread starterTiff3391
  • Start date
Look at what you do to me

Wow Tiff! What can I say? You are a fine specimen. I hope you have not decided on a date yet. I'm in North Carolina and can travel to Va anytime. I was so inspired by you and the postings of your pictures that I wrote this for your reading pleasure. Just an idea of what we could do together if you choose me. October 8th is perfect for me. If interested shoot me an email at shadowamen@yahoo.com for a picture.

It's called Lost. Enjoy.

I knew it when I walked in the room that I was at the point of no return. Her magnetism was beyond my power to resist. But true fully I did not want to. I wanted her. I needed her. I knew in my heart, oh so deep in my heart that she actually frightens me. Frightens me because with each embrace, each kiss I’m lost. I entered slowly, smiling as she hugged me. I smelled her as I always do when we have our encounters. And then my mind was in a daze, wanting to kiss her with all I have. Our hands clasped and my body reacted with a bit of nervousness. She had no idea what she does to me. Touching her hands, exploring the softness, the smoothness, is my way of keeping control, so I wouldn’t thrust my tongue inside her mouth. But who am I fooling. I’m lost remember? God as soon as I saw her smile and felt her nipples pressing against my chest I was hers as always. I was where I wanted to be. I spouted out some words of humor as my eyes followed her to her chair. Right then I wanted to kneel down before her and please her any way I could. I often wondered if she could see my desire for her in my eyes.

I was pulled into her as if a wave was carrying me. I grinned with a sigh, just watching her reclining back dressed in her t-shirt and grey shorts. I noticed that her clothes were loose fitting as if inviting my hands to explore the flesh underneath. Or at least that what I convinced myself. I love her. I truly loved her. Her brown eyes were nearly intoxicating as they took me in. I leaned over as I often have in the past and kissed her with a subtle brush of hand along her cheek. I pulled back from our kiss as if to test myself, to see if I could resist her. A waste of time and effort. I kissed her again with earnest. I let go of my control for a moment. I needed her to know how much I wanted and missed her. I lick her lips slowly with precision not to miss any of their texture. I sucked softly on the top and then the bottom. Her tongue came alive and reached out for me. I so love it when she does that. I accepted the invitation and sucked in her tongue. My mind was in a whirl as our tongues became entwined. I was becoming hard now. Correction I was already hard. I began kissing her neck, hoping to find her hot spot or at least one of them to make her feel what I was feeling. My skin was extra sensitive as if electricity was flowing thru me. I was shocked by her energy. Her moans and laughter filled my ears and ignited all of my senses. I closed my eyes and slowly licked along the back of her neck making a wet trail to her ear lobe. I nibbled there for a moment. I allow my tongue to flick along the edges then following with gentle sucks and bites. I grin as she moans and pulls me in closer and resumes our kissing. She has a way of kissing me that tell me she wants me more than anything. I gently coached her to her feet and slowly circled my arms around her. It was my turn to moan as I licked along her chin, nose and lips once again, while pressing my hard cock against her thigh. At times she says I can be a weasel. She was right as she is so many times during our relationship. I wanted her to feel me, to feel my desire. I was so hot for her, I felt feverish. My hands slid up her the middle of her back gently massaging their way up to her shoulders. I once again begin to kiss her neck. I sucked on the warm skin there, while my tongue with just the tip made little stabs. I placed my palms on her breasts. My dick swelled even more as the hardness of her nipples nearly penetrated her shirt. I pressed softly against her nipples moving my palms slightly up and down in hopes that they would become as hard as she had made me. I stroked them with my fingers through her shirt and with a smirk pinched them. She grabbed me and kissed me deeper than I can ever remember being kissed before. I slid my warm hands beneath her shirt and caressed her smooth breasts, carefully avoiding the nipples. Her breasts so soft, that my fingers could roam forever. Gentle squeezes, tender tugs are what I gave to those wonderful tits. Cupping them as my fingers found her nipples and my tongue found hers. I sucked her tongue in as my fingers pulled her nipples, making her moan louder this time.

She slowly removed her shirt as my lips found a new area to explore, her stomach. As more of her flesh was revealed, my mouth played there, licking, kissing so that no area was neglected. I open my eyes as the shirt slid completely off revealing her perky globes. I stared for a second at their loveliness. Creamy white skin with pink nipples standing to attention for me was more than I could take. I let my tongue out of its confinements and licked with one stroke up the middle of her chest to her left breast. My tongue’s wetness made her skin glisten as her nipple popped into my mouth. With out hesitation my tongue and lips massaged it, grazing with my teeth while my tongue licked up and down with gentle sucks and pulls. I could feel my legs growing weaker and she noticed and guided us to the bed. I watched as she rested on her back, her breast wet from my tongue. I straddled her but carefully not to place all of my weight on her. My mouth found her right breast and made love to it. My cock was so tight in my pants now. I reached down and unbutton my jeans to get some release before I sucked harder on her nipple. I bit down and saw her rise with such ecstasy that I almost climaxed.

As she settled down I sucked more concentrating on the entire breast rather than the nipples. I slowly crawled off of her and began stroking her legs. I follow each with gentle kisses. I fingers and tongue finds so many hidden pleasure zones. It wasn’t long before I found myself licking the back of her knees and hear her moans mixed with giggles. I wasn’t sure if I was pleasing her or tickling her. It soon didn’t matter as I saw her legs spread a bit for me. I begin kissing up her inner thigh, taking my time to taste the flesh there. Oh my god! I could feel her heat and taste a bit of her moisture from her pussy. My fingers traveled up the leg of her shorts. I grew stiff as my fingers found her panty. I slowly rubbed up and down the center, feeling her wetness. I pressed my middle finger a bit harder, finding her slit and stroking there. Her panting filled the room as she told me to touch her. I watched with so much love and awe as she removed her shorts and threw them aside.

I placed my fingers against her panty covered pussy and rubbed with slow movements. I could see the damp spots through her white panties grow as I continue pleasuring my lover with my fingers. Moving in circles and grazing her clit was making her mad and I loved it. I slowly licked her pussy through the panties, making them even wetter. Her juices were flowing and I had to have a taste. Traveling fingers found their way quickly underneath her panty line and stroked the outer lips of her pussy. All I could hear was “Yes baby” as I explored her thick lips, feeling her fluids running over my fingers. I licked them to taste her bittersweet honey. I found her slit and sunk my fingers down and then up until I found her clit. She rose and nearly ripped off her panties revealing her treasure to me.

The lips of her pussy was so thick and pink. Her juices making them slick and ever so inviting to my eager mouth. I open my mouth wide giving my tongue room to navigate as I covered her vagina. I moaned loudly as her juices began to flow into my mouth. She had cum already for me. I licked her slit, while sucking each petal slowly, pulling them and sucking them to remove all of her honey. I watched as my tongue from the bottom up parted her pussy with deep licks, ******** her clit to my sucking lips. I shivered as my lover announced another coming climax. Two fingers, I inserted as my lips sucked a bit harder on her hard nub. I felt her legs close around my head and her pussy literally sucking in my fingers as she came hard. I swallowed as much of her cum as I could with gently slurps. My hands grabbed her hips to keep her still as I continued my feast of dessert. I close my eyes allowing my tongue to lick along the sides with slow movements. Pushing against her outer pussy lips, while my fingers once again began stroking and pinching those nipples. Her engorged pussy felt good against my lips. My fingers wet with her still was able to part her pussy allowing my tongue to slide down and inside her. I pressed hard, fucking her with my tongue, while my thumb gently rubbed her clit. I groan a pleasant groan as my tongue entered her. Her hips bucked as she cried “Baby I’m cumming again, don’t stop” I thrust my tongue in deeper and rubbed her clit faster. “What do you want from me?” she cried as her climax washed over her like a gentle wave. I lifted my drenched face and kissed her on the lips. She licked my mouth and face clean of her cum. I grinned and said “All I want is for you to know that you are loved.” Without warning I inserted my finger inside of her. “God yes” was all I could hear as I felt her hand rubbing my cock through my pants. Yes, I was lost in this woman and will probably be for a long time to come. I stood before her and remove my clothing, one article at a time. I was almost doing a strip tease for her. My cock was like a steel rod. The darkness of my skin looked so erotic against hers. I slowly stroked myself, while watching her and eyeing her wet pussy. I so wanted to taste it again. I leaned forward to resume my licking of her thick lips but was halted as her fingers encircle my cock and stroked it. My goodness, I love it when she does that. My hips begin to rock back and forth against her expert hand. I then know that my moment of control was gone now. I closed my eyes as I felt my cock slowly disappearing inside her mouth. It was warm and wet there at the same time. I opened my eyes to see her looking up at me as she took my entire length. My hips tighten as I tried not to cum just yet. Seeing her white lips slide along my dark shaft, caused me to lose all sense of reality. I’ve dreamed of this moment too many lonely nights. I yelped as her tongue tickles the head and licks the slit of my cock tasting my pre-cum. I quickly laid on the bed on my back. My cock still hard as a rock and standing to attention, my lover licked the shaft while cupping my heavy balls filled with sperm just for her. I brushed her hair from her face to look at her lovely face as she made love to my penis with her wonderful mouth. I laid back and closed my eyes as my hips followed her rhythm, rising up and down fucking her mouth. My cock was growing more as her tongue flicked and twirled all around it. My stomach tightened as my climax erupted, sending waves of my cream down her throat.

To be continued.

perfect body4black

Damn, what a perfect body for blacks...nice size thighs and ass, tits...can certainly handle a good pounding. Will you be taking them bareback?

NC

We can't wait to see how this plays out, keep posting tiff!

You are a doll!! Please show us a pic of yuo on all fours with those gorgeous tits hangin down. Very lovely!!

Date

Well I received so many offers that I found a date! My hubby is freaking out. My date is from washington D.C., not too far from me. I can't believe I am going to do this. His name is Gerald, and he is a marine stationed in the area. He is all man! He is very agressive and experienced with married women, even gave me a few references! So I am all set..but hubby is having serious doubts. I guess he will just have to get over it because there is no backing out now, and besides he got me into this and then got me all excited about it. Gerald wants me to dress up and wear my wedding rings as we are going dancing at some black clubs in DC. He wants to introduce me to some of his friends and show me off I guess. He then wants to take some pictures of me (and I like to take pictures so that makes me real excited..but extremely nervous! ). Gerald told hubby that he did not know when he would bring me back home - my heart is pounding at the thought of what could happen..I can't stand it..I've never ever felt this way before..I'm going to hell for sure..ha!. I appreciate all the comments and advice. If you want to know what happened I will tell you if you email me after my date. Kisses to everyone and thanks for helping introduce me to this lifestyle. xoxoxo -Tiff

Sexy Blonde Tiff

Damn, what a woman!What an incredible fuck she would be. Perfect face and body!!! Please posts pics of first black encounter! Actually she needs two black men, that would be hot!

Re: Date

Tiff is a fraud. The woman in the pictures is my wife. She goes by the name MrsKissFreak on Literotica.com. We post pictures together on that site. These pictures have been hijacked from Literotica by Tiff without permission and used here by someone trying to get their rocks off, I suppose. I'm reporting this to the moderator. Sorry to disappoint you guys, there is no Tiff. Or if there is, he/she is not the woman in the pics.

Mr. Kiss Freak

Tiff3391 said:
Well I received so many offers that I found a date! My hubby is freaking out. My date is from washington D.C., not too far from me. I can't believe I am going to do this. His name is Gerald, and he is a marine stationed in the area. He is all man! He is very agressive and experienced with married women, even gave me a few references! So I am all set..but hubby is having serious doubts. I guess he will just have to get over it because there is no backing out now, and besides he got me into this and then got me all excited about it. Gerald wants me to dress up and wear my wedding rings as we are going dancing at some black clubs in DC. He wants to introduce me to some of his friends and show me off I guess. He then wants to take some pictures of me (and I like to take pictures so that makes me real excited..but extremely nervous! ). Gerald told hubby that he did not know when he would bring me back home - my heart is pounding at the thought of what could happen..I can't stand it..I've never ever felt this way before..I'm going to hell for sure..ha!. I appreciate all the comments and advice. If you want to know what happened I will tell you if you email me after my date. Kisses to everyone and thanks for helping introduce me to this lifestyle. xoxoxo -Tiff

Thank you Mr. KissFreak...somehow I hope your honesty will be rewarded.I guess in a way you can take all the good comments as a very good compliment for your wife. I am glad you are reporting the fraud.

Maybe we all need to come up with some type of way to protect against fraud - some requirement of all pic posters to show proof they are for real. I know lots of swingers' magazines require proof of photo reality, maybe it's time the samegoes for here.

Fraudulent Tiff!

Thanks for reporting the fraud MrsKissFreak. Just goes to show, we got to be careful here, about sending out our personal information.
To MrsKissFreak: Your wife is a gorgeous woman! 8)

Hi, almost prefect, you 're such a hot girl. Now we want to see some real action... :twisted:

Damn!

i was really starting 2 believe it too!

makes u wonder if some of the others arent real...wish i had a slut wife of girlfriend to post but im just an undersized overpaid cuck wannabe at this time!!

my only potential right now is a complete knockout (waaay outta my leage) 30yo married girl that i work with who has taken a liking to my eager willingness to do pretty much whatever she ask me to! think she has tuned in to my potential to release her controlling dominate whims and use me as a source of money. i noticed she has stopped offering to pay for the ever more expensive lunches she has me go pick up for her or bothering to thank me when i agree to call the accounts she doesent feel like talking to, the one time i commented on how rude the guy was, she just gave me a seductivly bitchy looking fake smile and said "aww your such good boy arent you" and last week she came into my office several times just to chat about her hubby mosty, while obviously allowing me several small peeks up her skirt ******** her pantyhosed crotch while smiling sadisticly at my helpless glances between her looooong sexy legs! if this keeps up i will be her little office cuck in no time!!!!

I truly hated to do it, but her pics are deleted in this thread at the request of the lady and husband in question.

Maybe if we ask Mr. Kiss Freak nicely he'll post some pictures back up to the board, she is one hot baby!

scottybono said:
Thank you Mr. KissFreak...somehow I hope your honesty will be rewarded.I guess in a way you can take all the good comments as a very good compliment for your wife. I am glad you are reporting the fraud.

Maybe we all need to come up with some type of way to protect against fraud - some requirement of all pic posters to show proof they are for real. I know lots of swingers' magazines require proof of photo reality, maybe it's time the samegoes for here.

I agree...some type of authentication would be a good idea. Even if it were something really simple like having the woman (or man) in the pic pose with a sign that said, "For Dark Wanderer." At least everyone would know the pic was intended for posting on this site and the moderators wouldn't be burdened with trying to validate every single picture that was posted.

dig420 said:
I truly hated to do it, but her pics are deleted in this thread at the request of the lady and husband in question.

Maybe if we ask Mr. Kiss Freak nicely he'll post some pictures back up to the board, she is one hot baby!

Thanks to you and to everyone for the compliments to my wife. We appreciate them. We won't be posting anything for a while...we even took down the hundreds of pics we had posted to the other site, the one they were stolen from. MrsKissFreak will be out of commission for a little while - she's having a little cosmetic surgery done, but we'll be back posting again afterwards. This time we'll try to figure out a way to make it more difficult for someone to steal them. That said, I'm sure she wouldn't mind posting some here when she's ready. We've actually considered the whole 3sum thing with a black man. Is that politically correct? :lol: We'll see.

I'd love to hear the outcome of your date. Also, I couldn't see your pics. Where'd they go? I'd love to see you.

Users who are viewing this thread