Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

va wife

• Thread startertem242
  • Start date

tem242

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2004
here's a virginia wife needing bbc

Attachments

• hilton2.JPG
    hilton2.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 3,402
how are you doing sweetie where in va is that..

I am originally from VA...Always got love for VA folk! Check me out and let me know if you are interested. I host monthly parties in Richmond and plan private parties for couples and single ladies. If you are interested we can chat more...The pic looks great!!

Va is for LOVERS

And who WOULDNT LOVE that ASS...damm fyne.......yumm:love:

Another VA wife for ya

would like to see her cream all over a thick blk cock, then clean it like a kitten

My Fantasy is for Her Black Lover to Shoot Big Load on Her Sexy Toes so I may Lick His Cum from Between her Toes!!:jackoff:

Couple more...

wifey on an extended vacation, but left these to make sure I'd be thinkin' about her...

Love the panty pic would fuck your sexy wife but my big fat black cock is going to spunk my potent load deep up her womb till shes pregnant then when her tummey starts swelling i will cum between her toes

BBC here in NC, can travel to VA send msg YahooIM blkguy27405nc

'couple more

love this site but notice more commercial than real photos anymore. :(
this is my wife, sweet, tight, and horny, and very wet

Took a long time to agree to pics but she's coming around. (sez she KNEW what I'd do :)
...we travel a lot, hope to eventually set her up in a hotel for the right situation.

Would like to hear comments. hot or not?

thats the way to go show the pics when she gets prego

Keep 'em coming....

Tks Scottie, Doogle, Trucker - NC Blackguy, you might be more than she can take first time out!! Dirty white boy, your wife is my inspiration!!

You guys liker her better comin' or going??

would like to see her seduced...

...wouldn't take much, usually wants more than I can give! Anyone familiar with the Colony South near Andrews AFB? military a plus...anyone interested?

Good

Did she get that black dick she wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread