Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Va Cuckold Curious Couple!

• Thread starterLee&Becca
  • Start date

Lee&Becca

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2005
We are devoted to each other, but we have recently confessed to each other our desires. We are curious about the lifestyle and Becca wants black cock. I want her to have it. She is all legs and so tall! We are looking for people to get to know that can share their experience with us.

Becca is very beautiful and it makes me happy to know you have decided to let her have BBC. She will look very special laying under a Black Man in your marital bed. Good luck and have fun.

OH MY EFFING GAWD - SWEEEEET!!!! SHE makes me rockhard.

We are a white couple in va beach also. Would love your help in convinceing my wife to go black. With a wife as beautiful as yours it might work. email me at beachcple@hotmail.com.

try it

Lee & Becca;

My husband started talking about and encouraging me to seeing other men for almost a full year before it actually happened, I was always so concerned that he would have second thoughts and feared he didn’t love me more or he just wanted to see other women. Now I can honestly say that most of our best sex and affectionate times are before and just after a date with other man. I know that may make's no sense to the so called normal married couples but white husbands that allow and encourage they wife’s to date powerful black men probable don’t fall into that normal category. Also those normal couples are missing out on some great friendships, relationships and fantastic sex in they lives.

beth

Hey Man...you Have A Stunning Wife There..

She Deserves Every Black Cock In The World..

I Am Ready To Travel From Tn To Your Place, If You Both Prefer It That Way..

I Am 24 Yr Single Black College Stud.

I Would Love To Give Her What I Have.. And I Am Sure You Will Like A College Stud.. Who Is Well Behaved And Crazy For Your Beautiful Wife..

Very Hott

You have a very pretty wife. I'll show threads like this to help my wife along. Rock on. Oh, and Navy Wife is right on. It's taken me over a year to get to where we are. Not quite there yet, though.

Nc

She Is Stunning....would Love To Chat Sometime; Should Be A Problem Finding A Willing Black Male

Users who are viewing this thread