• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Upstate wife available for secuding

• Thread starterupstate_girl
  • Start date

upstate_girl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2011
Upstate NY wannbe cuck looking for someone to seduce my wife with my help. Need a professional type with a big cock to give here what I can't.

Give me a shout if you are interested at upstate_girl@yahoo.com.

Big black cocks given preference, but would love to see her take a big white one as well. Watching not essential, but I would at least like you to leave me a big pie.

Please let me know if you think she is big cock worthy. Comments good or bad will make me post more pics.

Attachments

• usg11.jpg
    usg11.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 397
  • usg06.jpg
    usg06.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 537
  • usg03.jpg
    usg03.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 626
Love those big nipples. If I were closer, I would be all over that. Beautiful slit as well, and that asshole sits just on the surface for easy pumping.

Overall, one sweet MILF.

Wish you were in the area

You sound like the kind of man I need to give the wife what she needs. I would walk you through every step until you made me the cuck I deserve to be.

Thanks for the reply and kind words. More pics coming soon.

I love MILF's like that with just a little extra padding. Those tits are as suckable as they come. I am a white guy with a large penis, but unfortunately like magnaebony, too far away to meet your needs. I'm sure you won't have trouble finding plenty of big cock to tame that pussy for you.

Now let's see more of her!

That is a great shot of sweet box. I would love to pound your wife into submission. If you ever get down Tampa way, I would give her 8 thick and hard inches all night long. You could watch all you want as I make her cum over and over, telling you how much better I fuck her than you ever have.

i would give you plenty of pie to eat, and have you clean up the crust off of my dick as well. I'm sure you will find someone to cuck you soon. A hottie wife like that will draw bulls from all over once they know you are making her available. Enjoy watching her take a real man's cock and make her a real women for the first time.

Is that ass still a vigin hole? I doubt from what you said that you have taken it. If not, that will be a sweet treat for someone to bust open.

Another shot for you.

Thanks for all the replies here and the ones who have emailed. I will be in contact soon.

In the meantime, here's another one showing her nipples that need a real man's mouth on them. More to come.

Attachments

• usg09.jpg
    usg09.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 229
A couple more

Thanks for the emails and response. More are welcome. Hopefully I am going to be setting her up with the cock she deserves soon.

She loves to take my little weenie between her thumb and forefinger and ask me how it's supposed to please her. I can't wait to see or hear about how much it when she finally gets a cock big enough to satisfy her.

Attachments

• usg05.jpg
    usg05.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 111
  • usg10.jpg
    usg10.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 133
A couple more

Still looking for someone in upstate to take this pussy.

Attachments

• usg04.jpg
    usg04.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 107
  • usg15.jpg
    usg15.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 98
Dude,

Bring your wife to Chicago and I will give her all the black cock she wants. Seduction is my forte.

Love those big tits. I would love to slide my cock between those while she eats my ass. And trust me, after she is under the spell of my cock, she will be eating my ass if I want.

Users who are viewing this thread