Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Uk Slut Emma Seeking Genuine BBC's For LTR.

• Thread starterUkSlutEmma
  • Start date
U

UkSlutEmma

Hiya To Everyone Here On DC. Hubby & I Have Just Joined The Forums & I (Emma) Hope I Can Get To Know All You Sexy BBC's In The Very Near Future.
I Have Been Meeting With BBC's For 3 Years Now, And Am Totally Hooked, Hubby Always Encourages My Sexy Fun, So Please Feel Free 2 Get In Touch With Me Soon.........

Love & Licks

Slut Emma
xxxx

P.S
Hope You Like My Advert In The UK Section
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• A-Em 015..JPG
    A-Em 015..JPG
    29 KB · Views: 359
  • A-Em 043..JPG
    A-Em 043..JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 200
  • A-Em 049..JPG
    A-Em 049..JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 271
  • A-Em 040..JPG
    A-Em 040..JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 226
  • A-Em 021..JPG
    A-Em 021..JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 176
wow u are fit how old were you when u first thought of fucking a black guy

I Tasted My Very First BBC @ The Age Of 22, 3 Years Ago, Now Hooked.

Hiya Keiron, I Was 22 Years Old When I first Had a BBC Abuse Me, I,m 25 Now & Thanks To Hubby Shaun I Can Meet & BBC Anytime I Like, I Love Fucking BBC's As Hubby Watches Me. Best Sex In My Life...
Never Going Back Now

Emma
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how lucky are u .
when did u first think of fucking one

emma were u pissed up or did u go looking 4 your black man knowing what u were gona let hid do to u and ur little white pussy

rite im goin 4 a bath and a wank.please reply to last post .
also want some advise on how to get a girl to open her legs 4 bbc. xxxxxx.
1st time.

How I Got My Very First BBC xxxxx

It was all thanks to my hubby Shaun, He has 3 Black Friends in London, and so he suggested we go meet one of them, he is called Andy and He is amazing, I was nervous as hell on the drive to London, but as soon as I saw him in the bar where we were to meet him, I just knew I had to have him make love to me, this he certainly did, he has a huge BBC, and beleive me he abused me in a 3 holes for 4 hours non stop. I had to meet with him at least twice a month as I just could,nt and still can,t get enough of his gorgeous bbc.. Hubby loves offering me to BBC's, he always strips me naked in front of my chosen lovers, lubes me up ready everytime, I,ve never had Anal sex with Hubby, Andy was the first ever cock to enter my ass, but It was the best feeling ever and now my ass is for BBC's to use only, I love what I do and intend to continue for a long time still
xxxxxxxxx

Emma
xxxx

you are a propper slut i would love you to talk to my girl .
tell her what it feels like and what shes missing.

Hi Emma, your a lucky girl, where are you in uk? maybe join up with ya someday.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread