Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Uk Mum For Very Dom Black

• Thread starterKelly MWF
  • Start date

Kelly MWF

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2004
Hi guys.

I am white married female aged 38 in the UK good figure,3 kids looking for rough sex without husbands knowledge.

I am on the pill so will be prepared to have bareback.

i am very submissive.

Thanks

Kelly

Sexy black man in UK would love to have some bareback fun with you ladies... Where in UK are you ladies?

Hi blacky, I am not far from you (about an hour away.) would love some bareback fun. love your pic in your other post your cock is just what im looking for. you will find mine if you look at my previous posts. If you like what you see pm me.
sar. x

where in the uk are you? 55 yr old black dom here. Interested?

Berks here. 55 yr old black male here. Interested?

I'm Nathan from Northwest working in manchester and geuinely looking for fun. If your interested to find out more the please email me: rudebwoi17@hotmail.co.uk for more details. U wont be disappointed!!

I've been stung too many times by time wasters on here.

Reactions: hikawade
Hi Blacky you have mail. Please check out my other posts for my pics

u sound nasty, can u travel or can u pick me up from your local train staion. we can drive somewere and i can use your slutty white body and then go home..first ting i would do is make u gag on my cock and wen my black cock is in your mouth, i would make you slap your own face and ass as i call u names..if this makes u wet den hit me up with message, if not then be lucky babe and i hope u find someone to make u cum hard

29 year old well hung black guy from Dorset here, get in touch and perhaps we can sort something out

Users who are viewing this thread