• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

uk indian girl do u wanna fuck her

• Thread starteramit1_uk
  • Start date

Would u fuck her?

• Total voters
I think

After the falling in love, marriage, perhaps 1 -2 children all husbands should pimp the wife up to 35-40 years. Beside the pleasure of seeing her fucking with other guys "front seat" getting some $$ for the future will be the best happen to a couple.

Her Black Future

She should spend the next ten years black pregnant or recovering and getting ready for her next black baby.

Why don't you do a little wife writing. The last pic was nice, it got me strokin

When I pass through UK on my way home from Afghanistan I would like to dump a nice phat load of seed in her mouth and ass! Spank that Ass!

She is gorgeous. Please keep posting more pics of her. Maybe more
of her beautiful creamy boobs. Thanks.

id fuck her non stop till she couldnt stand up and be sure to buss a bid ass creamy load inside her little pussy

You're one lucky bastard, I must say. That's a great piece of ass you have for your wife. And what boobs!!! I would love to pump her day in and day out, while you can watch all you want. What say, deal? :twisted:

Slash

Would love to ravage her hot body. How tall is she?

Would really love to pound her lovely body, fucking her like a doll. Using her holes as cum holders.

- A

Indian Girl!

Helluva body. love that pussy. Nice hairy cunt. Perfect! Great tits and ass! Would love to fuck her except I am white, lol!

Indian Girl!

Helluva body. love that pussy. Nice hairy cunt. Perfect! Great tits and ass! Would love to fuck her except I am white, lol!

Indian Girl!

ummmmmmmmmmmm would love to chat with you and see what developes let me know if your pussy is real hairy or not. e mail me at jsbig12000@yahoo.com i will be waiting

Users who are viewing this thread