Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

UK GF for fun

• Thread startermaceuk
  • Start date
WoW!! I REALLY think she looks fantastic - especially the firsttwo picttures.. somehow, the clothes add to her sexiness and she looks so pretty as a blond!!! Yeah, she;s nice all right! What would I do to her? Hmmmmmmmmm.. well, firstof all, I'd tie you in a chair by the bed and then slowly undress her in front of you - having her kneel at Myfeet and slowly and lovingly suck My cock.. Once I had enough, I'd gently mover to thebed, blidfold her and lay her on her back. Once she was restrained, I'd make solow, slow, delicious love to her.. gently - spending LOTS of time between those soft thighs... doing things to those magnificent tits and nipples.. oh, I could go for two or three hours - licking her, sucking her, fucking her, eating her.. Once I let her loose, things would step up.. yeah - I'll bet she would be a lot of fun.. but to really, really take My time with her... :):):)

Users who are viewing this thread