• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Two pregnancy - No regrets !

• Thread starterRebelleMF
  • Start date
  • Tags
    pregnancy

RebelleMF

FrenchCanadianSlut
Beloved Member
May 11, 2024
She gave us two beautiful children, and I am their father on paper, except she never used a condom and I saw her fucked and filled many times in the month before she got pregnant in 2014. The oldest one looks more like my buddy. It's part of the game.

MfAmeCathSlut10466.jpgMfAmeCathSlut10598.jpg2017
MfAmeCathSlut10526.jpgMfAmeCathSlut10570.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SirRibbit, Mytightwife, Noviovdje and 15 others
Any bbc have a chance with her the most th before?

Nope

RebelleMF said:
She gave us two beautiful children, and I am their father on paper, except she never used a condom and I saw her fucked and filled many times in the month before she got pregnant in 2014. The oldest one looks more like my buddy. It's part of the game.

beautiful ........... mmm... very nice

Reactions: mahuhi
RebelleMF said:

Are the real fathers black or white?

Londonfox said:
beautiful ........... mmm... very nice
I would like to suck on her great milk breasts

It's good that you accept them, but sad they don't know their true origins, however I don't think they would appreciate knowing how they came into being.

RebelleMF said:

My wife got pregnant by the same guy twice. The first time was their plan to keep it and make me belive it was mine, but half way she regretted and had an abortion. Second time was unwanted. She didn't tell me but I found out through her best friend. She got rid of it as well. I took good care of my wife during her recovery without letting her know that I knew. She told me about both years later after she realized what a jerk his lover was.

Users who are viewing this thread