Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Trying to get wife Blacked UK

• Thread starterWhite Husband UK
  • Start date

White Husband UK

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2005
Hi, we are a couple in the south east UK, I am 43 and she is 42, I have been trying to persuade her to have a black boyfriend for sometime now. I have done as other people have suggested and made it very clear that she has the freedom to do what she wishes sexually and have got to the stage where she is using a 9'' dark brown dildo occasionally which she loves to do. I feel she is ready for the next stage and actually do it for real and although she loves the thought and fantasy of it all she needs a little nudge in the right direction. I am sure that if we found the right guy she would be able to let herself go and be the slut I know she can be and I will do all I can to make that happen. If anyone is interested or knows of any suitable meeting places/clubs where we caould go then please get back to me on here or direct at www_paulinkent@blueyonder.co.uk

I haven't got ant pics of her which are small enough to fit the requirements of this site, I can send some to those that are interested...

U still looking mate???? get back to me and we see where we go from there.

Thanks for your message

Hi Wave, thanks for your message on here, get back to me on the email above and I will reply to you with some photo's of Anne and we can take things from there.

Ask your wife if she wants to do it, please don't try to set her up.

I would not want to make her do anything she is not happy with, I know that in the right circumstances with the right person she would go for it. What I don't want to do is end up with a half hearted go at it which would put her off trying things.
Still looking for anyone serious about helping......

maybe she dont want black cock, or any other cock.. what make you think she wants black cock ? or is it something you would like to see ?

Users who are viewing this thread