Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

deanford

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2023
Hi, I am looking to cum on/cock pictures of non nude ladies 18 up, I am an older guy (54) with a dad bod, keen to cover your young lady, I can send as a video or as a pic, I also like to tribute live on cam while you watch, I have a mic so I can moan her name as I stroke my old cock for your girlfriend, in the first instance, please DM with a single clothed pic to see if I like your girlfriend, I don't want to waste your time with back and forth, I will be honest from the outset.

If you are female, I am also open to do the same as above,

Doesn't have to be your girlfriend, can be anyone you know, as long as it turns us both on.

I look forward to chatting, would also love a long term back and fourth tribute relationship for the right hottie.

Thanks again.

Dean

Reactions: BetaJ, NLCuck, MatureCockWhore and 1 other person
Cock tribute my slutty wife

Screenshot_20240324-014129_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240324-014109_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240324-014157_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Paulag
Many thanks for the suggestion, to be honest, I am looking for younger (legal) targets, best of luck though!!

Thanks, although I respectfully ask for Non nude only if thats ok??

Regards

Dean

deanford said:
Hi, I am looking to cum on/cock pictures of non nude ladies 18 up, I am an older guy (54) with a dad bod, keen to cover your young lady, I can send as a video or as a pic, I also like to tribute live on cam while you watch, I have a mic so I can moan her name as I stroke my old cock for your girlfriend, in the first instance, please DM with a single clothed pic to see if I like your girlfriend, I don't want to waste your time with back and forth, I will be honest from the outset.

If you are female, I am also open to do the same as above,

Doesn't have to be your girlfriend, can be anyone you know, as long as it turns us both on.

I look forward to chatting, would also love a long term back and fourth tribute relationship for the right hottie.

Thanks again.

Dean
My mature wife Lisa…

IMG_3412.jpeg
14146.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: JimboJam
I have had some very pretty non nude hotties from various, thank you!! in total since the post went up I have covered 5, please if anyone else in interested DM me with your Non Nude hottie!!

Thanks again Dean.

Reactions: BetaJ and NLCuck
Up to 7 now, they have been great especially when there is sexy chat building up to to cum tribute,

I have been asked to crop a few as well to zoom in on the face and tits, I am still up for doing more of you pretty Non nudes, please DM me and lets get them spunked!!

Regards

Dean

Still open to doing tributes, have done many now, some have been kind enough to let me share for samples, so you can see my work, I have attached a few.

Like I say my preference is non nude, can do private as well! prefer if you know them.

Dm me!

WIN_20240731_08_53_34_Pro.jpg
WIN_20240731_08_54_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20240731_10_51_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20240731_09_02_58_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230928_15_16_32_Pro.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
My gf

Messenger_creation_2608298432641435.jpeg

Reactions: Jambon, demoayyy and eriknb

Users who are viewing this thread