Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Transitions Part A

• Thread starterdomination
  • Start date

domination

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2005
360.yahoo.com
Good. Anne felt so good. Lying naked in the arms of Master. A man she hadn’t met till last night. Sissy sat across from them tied up in a chair and gagged. Crying since last night, sissy’s eyes were filled with shame and fear. But, Sissy had started it all.

Anne was a married woman. Married for over ten years. She had curly blonde hair; blue eyes and at 38 she was still pretty. But she wasn’t tiny anymore. Nearly 5’ 4” and 145 pounds, she was considered a curvy woman. Her husband was a big man, almost 6 feet, and 250 pounds, mostly gut. Her husband had wanted her to be “blacked” as he called it. He felt their marriage needed some color. She felt it too, to be honest. His sexual prowess was small, metaphorically and literally. The act of sex itself finished often within five minutes.

“Having sex with a black will be exciting". "A lot of our friends have done it!" I’ll be there to protect us,” he had told her. Anne had always wanted more; needed more. Yet, she loved her husband. Respected him anyway. So she agreed to do it. She had never had sex with a black man, but she had heard the stories.

Anne's husband began an search online. He joined online sex groups, put out online personal ads,chatted online with prospective black men and often went out to meet some to make sure they were "the real thing". She didn’t participate in the search. Her husband handled it all. He found a man.

They were to meet at a bar. Anne and her husband sat at a table in the dark at a local bar. Soon a man approached. He walked over, smiled at her, then leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Anne shuddered. Not from excitement of his kiss, but from his boldness.

He then shook her husband’s hand. He was medium height, medium build, and medium looks. He seemed like an average man, except for his skin and attitude. His skin was black, very black. So black and smooth it shimmered. He also was supremely confident. She could feel his confidence as it radiated across the table. It seemed as if he had this situation handled. Her husband introduced him as Master. She thought he was kidding. But, he was serious.

Her husband and the black man talked among themselves for a few minutes. She recalled the saying "Thick as thieves" as she watched them. The black man had his hand on her husband's neck and it seemed as if he was squeezing it. She wasn't sure what that meant, but she'd never seen any man do that to her husband and she felt angry that this man was doing it to her husband.

After about 10 minutes her husband turned to her and said, Okay honey, he's ready! Anne stared at her husband in disbelief! Then said in a strained voice, He's ready? He's ready? What about me, maybe I'm not ready. Maybe someone needs to let me know what's the deal!

At that, the black man, approached her and sat in the chair next to her. He took her hand and looked into her eyes and said soothingly, "Anne, I've met with your husband a few times, and we have come to an arrangement. I have a room rented nearby and we're to go there, talk, have some wine maybe, and if you feel up to it we can we can go further. But only if you wish it.

At that, Anne looked into the black man's face. He seemed nice enough. Not like a thug, or hood. Maybe he was a postman, or a handyman she thought to herself. She then looked at her husband, and the look on his face was expectant. He smiled slightly at her, and nodded his accent. Anne made her decision.

As they walked to the motel room her husband began to open the door, but the black man stopped him and took the key. Her husband stepped aside and the black man opened the door. They walked through the threshold and the black man locked the door.

That's when everything changed.

Transitions Part B

The room was plain and unadorned. There was Queen size bed, with a old dark green comforter on it.Two cheap nightstands on either side of the bed, the left nightstand had a telephone on it. A desk and chair. A color tv on a small stand. A bathroom. That was it. The room was plain and unadorned.

Anne walked over and sat on the bed. The black man picked up a chair and placed it in front of the TV. He said, in a ordinary voice,” Sissy sit in the chair and don’t get up.” Anne assumed he was speaking to her so she stood up to sit in the chair, but found her husband sitting in the chair instead.

Then the black man sat next to her, and whispered, from now on you will address me and think of me as Master, and nothing else. Anne, looked at him, and then at her husband and then nodded her assent.

"Now Anne", Master said,“open his bag.” She opened her husband’s man bag and found that it was filled with items: restraints, ball gag, condoms, rope, camera, lipstick, blindfolds, etc. Master ordered her to bind her husband to the chair. She grabbed the bag and walked over to her husband. He smiled sheepishly and said, “He calls me sissy sometimes, he likes the sound of it.” She smiled at him. She found her husband very helpful in being tied to the chair.

When she finished, Master walked over and checked the restraints. He made a few modifications and then he placed the ball gag in sissy's mouth. “You’ve done well”, he said to sissy. Sissy nodded his head up and down in assent. Master walked over to Anne and placed her face in his cupped hands and kissed her. Her body shuddered.
She felt his tongue invade her mouth like a python searching for prey.

Anne succumbed to his advance and lay down on the bed. He bent over and with hot breath in her ear said, “You are an exquisitely shaped woman.” She smiled and allowed her hand to caress his smooth black cheek. Master closed his eyes as he enjoyed her touch. Afterward he told her to remove her clothes. She took them off.

When she was done Master looked down at his crouch. She looked there too, giggled to herself as she saw an incredibly huge bulge in his pants. Instinctively she knew what he expected. She reached down and undid Master’s pants, pulled them down and gazed at his sleek ebony manhood.

It was fully erect with passion yet slightly curved to the right. It actually seemed to pulsate as she gazed at it. She was afraid to touch it, almost. “Take it into your mouth", Master said softly. She looked into his eyes, he held her gaze, then she bent over, and complied. She gulped as much cock into her moist mouth as she could. Master was huge. It was like having hot salami in her mouth. She was in awe. She never had something this large in her mouth. She began to slide her mouth over his member using her saliva as a lubricant. She grabbed hold of it and was surprised that her hand could hardly wrap around it.

“Oh” she sighed. She thought to herself,"it’s true what they say", and continued sucking. She turned to look up at Master and found him staring at her with a curious mixture of satisfaction and confidence. As if he knew that she was his. That she would forever do his bidding. Such a strange look. She understood it though. She was his.

Somehow Master demanded her submission and her husband had acquiesced to that demand. She heard a small noise and looked over at her husband. Still bound to the chair his eyes were wide open and satisfied. His fantasy realized. He had delivered her to Master.

“Pay attention slut”, and she felt a burning across her cheek. Master had slapped her! He had slapped her face to get her attention. She began to react angrily, but immediately surpressed it. Somehow she knew Master would not brook anger from her. He then grabbed her hair from behind and smashed his manhood into her mouth. “I’m gonna face fuck you now” he growled.

She had heard of this term, but couldn’t remember what it meant. No matter, she was being made to do it. Master again crushed his manhood into her mouth, then pulled her mouth from him in a fluid motion. He did this slowly at first, his dark flanks in rhythmic congruence with her mouth. She could see his groin area and no more.

As they became one in motion Master sped up the rhythm. She was being made to take in more of his Superior Black Cock, in every stroke. He held her hostage by the hair and ****** his cock straight into her mouth.

She was not allowed to suck Master’s cock however. He was using her mouth like a cunt. Again and again he ****** her mouth to take him in. Faster and faster he punctured her mouth with his dark rod. She wasn’t sure what to do. No man had ever taken her as Master was doing.

She had no control over an act she always felt expert at. Her eyes began to water with the brutal intensity of Master’s cock slamming into her mouth. She couldn’t breath. She tried to tell Master that, but she couldn’t speak either. In a hapless situation she made a decision. She decided to enjoy it.

So Anne grabbed Master around his tight black buttocks and threw herself into the face fuck. She opened her mouth and took him in. Her chin dripped with her saliva and his cum. She could feel his hands in her hair moving her head back and forth, over and over.

She found that she could indeed take all of him into her mouth if she opened as wide as possible. It was a humiliating task but she relished it.

He was so huge, so alive, nothing like my husband, she thought to herself. Twenty minutes later she felt the hot rush of fluid into her mouth and throat. “He’s cumming,” she thought excitedly.

The amount of fluid he expended was overwhelming. It was like having a hose placed in her mouth and the water turned on. It hit the back of her throat and all she could do was swallow. It was hot, sticky, and had a fruity taste. She didn’t get it all though. Finally, Master grabbed her hair harder and smashed her face into his crouch. She held her breath and engulfed his deflating manhood, cum dripping all the way down to her breasts.

When he was spent Master pulled her away and kissed her on the forehead. “You did amazingly well for your first time”, he told her. He then asked her husband, “seen enough?’

Sissy was furiously shaking his head up and down in assent. He obviously had seen all he wanted to see. Fantasizing about having your wife taken and fucked by a black man is one thing, helplessly watching as it occurred another.

Sissy was covered in sweat, yet the wetness in his crouch wasn’t sweat. He had gotten off, but he was still ready to go. “Want to be untied? said Master. Again, her husband’s head nodded assent.

Master went over and removed the gag. Sissy screamed, “Look man, untie me, I know I asked for this. But we’re ready to go. I’m sorry this was a mistake.” “Why’ asked Master? “You were too rough with her. You promised to be gentle! Untie me now!” sissy spat out.

At that demand Master smiled and placed the gag back into sissy’s mouth. He then turned Anne and said, “ready to be blacked, bitch?” She smiled and responded, “Yes Master, I’m ready”.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread