Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

tits

• Thread starterluke34
  • Start date
Her breasts look fine to me. Nice shape, and tasty looking nipples. Any man would be happy to play with a pair like that!

Area Code 34

i would like to put one in my mouth and one in my ear and make a long distance collect call to her clit.:p:p Devil made me say it :p:p okdeacon SHE FINE!!

thats what i tell her but to her im just saying that so i can get some. because i have to which is where u guys helped thanks dont know bout the long distance phone call though....i perfer person to person down there or at least collect.

they would look even better with my cum all over them after a nice long tit fuck

Opinion

love em, very sexy, I would love to hold them in my hands and suck those nipples.

she still not sure

one more tell her more

Nice hangers and great nipples. In fact her whole body is hot. Congratulations.

One more, tell her more

luke34 said:
one more tell her more

I really like this picture. She has a terrific body. This picture is of a really sexy woman and for one would love the chance to spend a long time touching and kissing every part of her before I would spread her wide and enjoy fucking a beautiful and hot woman.

Before I can venture a valid opinion

I'd like to know how old she is.

very nice

yeah the only thing that would make them look better is for them to be wraped around my cock. Very very nice!

how old

mrs luke im 45 i know it shows but what can you do

My wifes what you think?

My Wife what do you think - and what would you do with them?

Attachments

• DSCN1629.jpg
    DSCN1629.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 201
Where to start??? Well I'd start licking and kissing every inch of her whole body. When I finished that (and have given her a couple of toe curling orgasms) I'd put her on her hands and knees and try my best to drive her and those wonderful tits through the bed. Failing that I would next have her ride me like a cowgirl would. Me on the bottom and her and her tits on top bouncing away. I would hold, nibble, suck, and caress those beautiful breasts while she came and came until she could take it no longer and collapsed, unable to move. Now it's time to flip her on her back and nail her ass to the bed. Shafting her deeply I would still be worshiping her breasts until she begged me to cum in her.

I would allow her to rest until she was ready to start again and then begin round two...

They look fine to me, I wouldn't turn them down. They actually look a lot like my wife's, are you in Ohio? If so we need to talk, lol!

More For You

More for you what you think? would blk like her as toy?

Attachments

• DSCN0115.jpg
    DSCN0115.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 357

Users who are viewing this thread