Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

thoughts?

• Thread startercuckinMN
  • Start date

cuckinMN

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 18, 2006
photos.yahoo.com
cuckold couple here ... Minneapolis...she gets off on having her looks critiqued (harshly)...please do so...you can do so here or on yahoo IM...minnesota_cuckold_couple

No way

The woman in the head shot an in the coat is NOT the same woman as in the nude pic.

minnesota couple

she's quite cute in a bohemian way..I'd like to make her scream.
do you ever play?

Last edited by a moderator:
would love to pump inside her

hot pussy, would love to seed her
cuckinMN said:
cuckold couple here ... Minneapolis...she gets off on having her looks critiqued (harshly)...please do so...you can do so here or on yahoo IM...minnesota_cuckold_couple

If you're still looking I'd love to talk with you. I'd enjoy telling her in person what I think of her. I live here in Minneapolis. Contact me here or at this same id in yahoo IM.

God she's hot

The only critique I have of her is that she appears to shy- She needs to open up and take some totally nasty pics and show us that freshly fucked asshole and pussy- That would be cool

Minn Mama

Showed her to my crew, she would look quite well with loads of Hawaiian Cumm dripping from her every hole...Yumm...send her over..you cum too.:)

Ahh

Not my type.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would want to have her on her back on the edge of the bed, while I opened her ass as wide as possible with both my hands, & you did same with her cunt.. I want to see & feel her cervix & see if we can get her to pee a bit, then tease her about it

Users who are viewing this thread