Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thought you might enjoy her..............

• Thread starterDeepRider
  • Start date

DeepRider

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2008
Hello All,
First (and foremost) let me offer my heartfelt compliments to each and every one of the gorgeous ladies represented in this forum. Although a true "virgin poster" here, I am at a loss finding adequate words to describe just how sizzling hot many of you are. Stumbling upon such a sizeable number of top notch women assembled on one site has left me eager to post the proverbial "Holy Sh*t" in reply for no less than a dozen or so of you !
:)

After spending at least one full hour in this section of the forum alone, I just caught myself feeling the guilt that comes from simply reading and viewing without making some form of contribution back to the site.
:rolleyes:

That being said, the following pics are humbly being submitted for your viewing pleasure. The shots are of a Lady that (for the last 28 years) I'm very proud to have been able to introduce to the world as my Wife. I call her my little "Freak of Nature", in that she's the working mother of two fantastic sons (currently 22 & 15) and honestly doesn't spend a minute in the gym.... never has.
;)

Over the last three decades, I've become rather accustomed to the extended stares and "OMFG" looks from other guys any time that we happen to venture out in public. Frankly, it's sorta hard to get upset with them........... I learned a long time ago that the stares are more of a compliment than anything else, so it's pretty selfish of me to take the "I'll whip your ass" attitude. Instead, I usually just make eye contact with them and smile............. Hell, I know exactly what they're thinking !
:D

Hope you enjoy..................
D/R

p.s.- I've amassed some 1100 or so pics of her........ kind comments will get you more !!

Attachments

• Picture 1222.jpg
    Picture 1222.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Picture 1223.jpg
    Picture 1223.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,337
  • Picture 1224.jpg
    Picture 1224.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,524
  • Picture 1231.jpg
    Picture 1231.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 6,631
She is beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, kind Sir.
As promised, one kind comment= one new post.
;)
Christmas is a very "special" time around our home.
;)
Enjoy, again !

Attachments

• Picture 655.jpg
    Picture 655.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,166
welcome cucky boy

your slut is one fine bitch......she is soo hot and sexy looking...must be blacked ASAP so she will be yours forever

post more of her..let me see the cunt...and the soft sexy pussy she has

post more cucky boy........post fucking more

fuck the moe comments cucky boy....just post more...let us enjoy watching your sexy *****..she is awsome like waaaaaaaaw

A few more..................
to satisfy the masses.
;)

As always............. enjoy.

D/R

p.s.- she's already done the BBC thing. Not bad (according to her review), but nothing wildly special, either. To her, a hard cock is a hard cock...........race/ color doesn't really make a difference.
Sorry to burst anyones' bubble.

Attachments

• Picture 987.jpg
    Picture 987.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 475
  • Picture 1283.jpg
    Picture 1283.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 737
  • Picture 1280.jpg
    Picture 1280.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,027
what a fucking sexy and hot bitch

more buddy..more of her sluty pics...let me think more about your slut

TB,
Thanks......... not to sound full of myself, but I kinda know she's a little more than average.
Remember, I eat this Babe whenever I want to.

This is one of my personal faves....................:D
D/R

Attachments

• Picture 792.jpg
    Picture 792.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 767
Holy shit is she HOT!

I just registered to this site and this had to be my first post. Well done, D/R. Does she have a sister?

Shes

Deeprider your wife is a total goddess, that alone makes her hot. But sir she knows IT and that makes her even more HOTTER. I also understand that you eat her when you want! I also bet thats quiet often. If you ever need any help!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure i need to say no more. Thanks :p:p:p:p okdeacon

very sexy and cute woman ! gorgeous...i bet she is the number one milf in your sons school...thats a pta id like to join!..lol

DeepRider said:
TB,
This is one of my personal faves....................:D

And this pussy has had 2 kids? Yummy yummy :p

arthurarthur said:
very sexy and cute woman ! gorgeous...i bet she is the number one milf in your sons school...thats a pta id like to join!..lol

Hmmmmm......
now that you mention it, there never seems to be a shortage of the boys' "friends" at the house on days she's lying by the pool...... 'ya think that they're maybe curious ?? lmao

thegupee said:
Holy shit is she HOT!
I just registered to this site and this had to be my first post. Well done, D/R. Does she have a sister?

Pleased to read that you actually chose this thread as your first post......
Alas.....sorry, no sisters..... just a couple of protective brothers.
:(

okdeacon..... Strangely, she has never considered herself as anything more than "average"........ go figure. She did, however, offer a personal "thank you" for the kind words in your post.
;)

Funny, but I've already "caught" her reading most of these over my shoulder...
curiousity kills the cat, I guess.

Anyway, a few more (of varying quality) for your review and comment.......
as always............ Enjoy !!

-D/R

p.s.- Sorry if any of these are reposts- sometimes I kinda lose track.

Attachments

• Picture 1209.jpg
    Picture 1209.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 421
  • Picture 1006.jpg
    Picture 1006.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 672
  • Picture 858.jpg
    Picture 858.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 716
Goddess?

Goddess doesn't even begin to describe this incredibliely sexy woman. If you look in a dictionary for the work "erotic" you would find her pic. Everything about her is perfect. You are one lucky man and you better let her know it every single day. WOW!

HTcuck said:
Goddess doesn't even begin to describe this incredibliely sexy woman. If you look in a dictionary for the work "erotic" you would find her pic. Everything about her is perfect. You are one lucky man and you better let her know it every single day. WOW!

Damn Dude,
LMAO !!!
That was one 'helluva honey-covered post full of compliments !!
:p

She especially thought that the last sentence was accurate.........;)

You tryin' to get in my Wifes' panties or something ??
:p ;)...........................j/k

-D/R

speakin of Christmas (in July, no less).........................:p

-D/R

Attachments

• Picture 657.jpg
    Picture 657.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 253
  • Picture 650.jpg
    Picture 650.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 253