Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

This wife needs ******** for sure

• Thread starterblackLUVVER
  • Start date
this ***** is getting ....play with fire you get burned

fuck her anyway

Where is the picture of her, and what is the rest of story

Sounds hot, what is the storiey with her, you told us just enough to want more, and you probably have some pictures she wouldn't want to see posted

blackluvver:

Please show us a pic of her. Have you had her?

Shook Up

Man she fucking hot! Im a skinnt dicked white guy that wishes she was my wife to cuck me. But i wish i was a black man with a bull cock to stretch her well!

She's Fucking Hot, Love All The Big Black Cock Thats She's Getting, The Slut Needs More Gangbangs To Keep Her Happy, The Look On Her Face Says She Wants More.

I have seen this slut before, in a site called wifebreeders. She went by the name of Holly. Seen her in a dree clip called Tampa Gangbang....she's a website owner or at least she was. So nice try Blackluvver,,,If you realy didn't know, thats cool now you do...but if you did....that's jacked up.

bitch dont know this here
she will get a fucking shock when i get her work email addy

blackLuvver:

Sounds like you are jealous of her.

Hi guys,dont be took in by this guy.
This girl owns her own site called wifebreeders,all this guy has done
is downloaded all the free pics and posted them on here.
Come on guys wise up,dont belive everything you see on here!

Hey, no one believes what I say...

if he provides an email address, he does nothing but add to someone's misery.

Hey, don't mind me...I'm just bitching a little, and don't know what I'm talking about. :bitch:

Hi guys,I posted a few days ago to tell everyone about this guy,all
he has done is download all the free pics of wifebreeders.com and then posted them on here with some sad fantasy.
I know her as holly,she has done some ir video's and lots pf photo shoots.
How sad must you be to post crap like that.

blackLUVVER go and get a life !!!

Users who are viewing this thread