Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

This site sucks now

• Thread starterSasy
  • Start date

Sasy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2006
It use to be so good. Thank god Blacksonblondes.com is getting a message board

I respect your opion but

I use to feel that way but I see that the admin team is trying to do what they can to make it a better place. I just think you need to give it sometime have fun and enjoy your self.

Jay

I'm trying to adjust also. What happened to the "Reparation" and the "College changes you" pages. It will take some time, but we should find them...

if u dont like it here leave...you can post any thread you want just find the right forum to put it in. stop complaining and try and be part of a solution. I bet you dont vote either, just bitch at politicians.

Sorry, Pooch. I'm just looking for some of the hottest threads, that's all. I always thought the IR domination was the best. Let's face it, if it's not here, where would it be?

At a site that has an emphasis on interracial domination maybe? Try the extreme section here after it's been up long enough to get really extreme

cuckyjoe said:
Is there something wrong with the Chat today?
No it is just the men telling us what to do. Actually, it feels kind of good; being on the bottom. Happens at home, why not here?:cockblock

there is plenty of domination stuff presented in DC just look for it or post youre own nobody is stopping it.

Choclate Dick-All Day Sucker!

Chocolatedick66441 said:
I use to feel that way but I see that the admin team is trying to do what they can to make it a better place. I just think you need to give it sometime have fun and enjoy your self.

Jay

Choclate Dick? Cracks me up! No offense! Where did all my old freinds go? Haven't heard from any in a year. Bethhawg is BAACK. If you think I'm really a hawg, you ain't seen my sexy! LOL

Bye, Bethhawg

Users who are viewing this thread