Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

This is the Wife!

• Thread starterwife4blackcock
  • Start date

Do you want to cum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wife4blackcock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2009
I started getting emails out of the blue and it turns out that my husband put my email on this site. Well since he likes me to get other cock so much Im going to give it to him. I am going to be out of town all week and next week and I have set it up to be servicing a gloryhole in that town. So if you are going to be in Memphis next week come to fantasyland on Winchester and lets have some fun. Oh by the way honey I have 62 set up all ready!!!

Reactions: Enigma250
Here are a couple of pics

Pics. Tell me where u wanna put it

Attachments

• dick2.jpg
    dick2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 637
  • post 1.jpg
    post 1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 896
  • real 3.jpg
    real 3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 697
wife4blackcock said:
Pics. Tell me where u wanna put it

First I'm going to start by fucking your mouth. You'll have one hand cupping my balls, your other hand will be cupping my cheeks as you finger fuck my ass. After I fill your mouth with my cum, you wont even slow down sucking it until it is rock hard again. Then I want to fuck your sweet little pussy for awile.

100 in one week i got set up 100. he wants a ***** he gets it!!!

Pictures

wife4blackcock said:
100 in one week i got set up 100. he wants a ***** he gets it!!!

Make sure to take lots of pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing some!

Seeing the poll question, I wanted to choose the response that comes naturally: In your pussy! Because that's where wives should take as many loads as cum as possible. But before I voted, I took a moment and searched for some of your pictures. That big thick black cock impaling you made em realize that only cocks like that deserve coming inside white wives such as yourself! So my cum would go in your mouth.

Would love to cum in your unprotected pussy and send you home knocked up so your husband can raise another man's kid.

Wish my wife had your attitude!!!! LOL

I just took my 50th cock in the gloryhole. 10 in the ass, 20 in the pussy, and 20 swallowed. Keep them cumming memphis

how long will you be there might be able to make it

Damn, I would love to smell your pussy and fuck you!

Attachments

• blackman.jpg
    blackman.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 165
Look hubby

Look hubby dont you want this right now!

Attachments

• hairy-redhead-creampie.jpg
    hairy-redhead-creampie.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 226
I want to marry you! Then will you let me clean up you pussy for you?

Hi Ms. Wife4blackcock,

wife4blackcock said:
I started getting emails out of the blue; it turns out my husband put my email on this site. Well, since he likes me to get other cock so much I'm going to do it "for him."

Very good! As a proper married woman, you have the right idea. And you should, of course, take lovers for your own pleasure... not just "for your cuckold."

wife4blackcock said:

Thanks! What a sexy-looking woman you are. Is that your husband fucking you, in the last photo on the right? Whoever he is, he has a huge cock and you're taking it well.

On top is, of course, the place for you to be! Especially with lovers who have huge cocks, since it enables you to maximize your pleasure by controlling the action, while avoiding being hurt by over-enthusiastic big-cock lovers...

wife4blackcock said:
Tell me where u wanna put it.

In your ass, of course... but, unfortunately (from your point of view), I'm not a black dude.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread