Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

This is my gyanese Girlfirend

• Thread starterShandia4blackcocks
  • Start date
S

Shandia4blackcocks

Im am not Gyanese im white but love to watch her with a black man. what do you think

Attachments

• 836211446_l[1].jpg
    836211446_l[1].jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 503
Shandia4blackcocks said:
Im am not Gyanese im white but love to watch her with a black man. what do you think
Whoa i cant believe i found another Guyanese girl

love the eyes they got that come to bed look

got any more pic's, any naked ones so we can see what ur body looks like plz

hello

Shandia4blackcocks said:

hello. my name is ron. i'm a black man from new york city. i'd love to chat with you more shandia. so you're indian woman? do you like black men? obviously the answer is yes. :)
anyway, email me and let's chat. i'd love to get to know you better. email me at: misteroral@yahoo.com
"misteroral" because i love to eat pussy" :)

ron

are you saying the woman's picture is guyanese? i'm looking at the picture and she's definately not white. she's obviously of east indian heritage. why does shandia consider herself white?

read blackman...lmao

just bustin on ya..the fine lady's bf is white! I can understand missing that starin at the sexy lady!

Users who are viewing this thread