• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

This is definite fanasty come true

• Thread starterGiada_Don_Colorado2
  • Start date
G

Giada_Don_Colorado2

My wife in bed with a black man and me watching I just dont know how far she will take it omg what did I get into ?

Attachments

• 3ea8.jpg
    3ea8.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,590
  • 6b7e.jpg
    6b7e.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 957
Hello ,

are you new into IR ? i bet you enjoyed it ! Next time try to play with yourself when she get fucked that should make it even better (in case you didnt)....

??

Ring on her finger in 1st pic.....not in 2nd..u already outta her life..............lmao.......:whatever:

Is that Janet Mason?

Whoever it is, it sure ain't your wife, you motherfaker...

Last edited by a moderator:
Giada Don Colorado is, in reality, just weak white hubby under yet another alias. Damn close to being out on his keyster, especially if he doesn't stop stealing copyrighted photos of web girls.

pimpology101 said:
Giada Don Colorado is, in reality, just weak white hubby under yet another alias. Damn close to being out on his keyster, especially if he doesn't stop stealing copyrighted photos of web girls.

Weak White strikes again he should change his story lines or just forget the stories and post the pics.

He's gone WWH Don Tampa what ever all the names you have came up with and posted pics off the web as your wife I'm telling you this nicely you need to seek mental health if you read this go get it you really have some issues and you can't pm now because your account is deleted. But get help

Users who are viewing this thread