Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thinking about my stepdaughter

• Thread starterSLUTTYSAM
  • Start date

SLUTTYSAM

cumslut
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2024
So my stepdaughter moved back in with us shes 32. Keeps teasing me constantly knowing i can't do much about it. i have a fantasy of giving her a ride to our local adult bookstore and daring her to go in with me. Once inside i take her to the arcade and put her in a booth. Making sure every perv in the place sees her. I find the nastiest channel on the video and tell her i wanna see her suck some cock and i force her on her knees and shove my cock into her mouth. I then open the door to the booth where i see 5 to 6 guys lurking around.They all crowd closer and before i know it she has her shirt pulled off by one older guy and the pervs behind me are asking who's next in line. I cant belive she is doing this and letting me shove my cock in her mouth. I cant let this chance to fuck her go by and i stand her up turn her around and pull her shorts down to her ankles.I bend her over and find her pussy soaked and ready so i pumped into her 4 maybe 5 times and shot my load deep in her. I then look beside me and see a guy putting a rubber on a pretty fat cock .He gets it pulled on and i pull out of her tight little pussy and procced to let him take my spot. He reaches down and pushes his cock into her a starts pounding her ass really hard. I stuble out of the booth to see a line is forming . I go to the corner of the room to watch my little slut stepdaughter get a fucked by 7 guys one after the other over the next hour or so. Its getting late now so i go over to the booth and see used rubbers on the floor and pieces of her clothing. she is laying on the floor naked covered in cum. It was the hottest thing i could see. Gave me instant hard on so i figured why not give her one last fuck. I rolled over over and got on top of her little body spread her legs and pumped my cock up to my balls which causes a flood of perv cum to gush out. I couldn't feel her pussy around my cock at all. What was a pretty tight little hole was destroyed in less the 2 hours.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: biguy_15, GABiHubs, NLCuck and 6 others
She teases you constantly? What, does she walk around the house in panties and no bra?

SLUTTYSAM said:
So my stepdaughter moved back in with us shes 32. Keeps teasing me constantly knowing i can't do much about it. i have a fantasy of giving her a ride to our local adult bookstore and daring her to go in with me. Once inside i take her to the arcade and put her in a booth. Making sure every perv in the place sees her. I find the nastiest channel on the video and tell her i wanna see her suck some cock and i force her on her knees and shove my cock into her mouth. I then open the door to the booth where i see 5 to 6 guys lurking around.They all crowd closer and before i know it she has her shirt pulled off by one older guy and the pervs behind me are asking who's next in line. I cant belive she is doing this and letting me shove my cock in her mouth. I cant let this chance to fuck her go by and i stand her up turn her around and pull her shorts down to her ankles.I bend her over and find her pussy soaked and ready so i pumped into her 4 maybe 5 times and shot my load deep in her. I then look beside me and see a guy putting a rubber on a pretty fat cock .He gets it pulled on and i pull out of her tight little pussy and procced to let him take my spot. He reaches down and pushes his cock into her a starts pounding her ass really hard. I stuble out of the booth to see a line is forming . I go to the corner of the room to watch my little slut stepdaughter get a fucked by 7 guys one after the other over the next hour or so. Its getting late now so i go over to the booth and see used rubbers on the floor and pieces of her clothing. she is laying on the floor naked covered in cum. It was the hottest thing i could see. Gave me instant hard on so i figured why not give her one last fuck. I rolled over over and got on top of her little body spread her legs and pumped my cock up to my balls which causes a flood of perv cum to gush out. I couldn't feel her pussy around my cock at all. What was a pretty tight little hole was destroyed in less the 2 hours.
why not do that? She's 32 and knows what she is doing.

My mommy

IMG_20220822_1518492.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GABiHubs and Lovasianladies
Mine

Screenshot_20240901_210507_Facebook.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Goodmanj, GABiHubs, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
That is a very hot fantasy! I got similar fantasy. My daughter (19) is teasing me all the time around the house.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Kiz, Maosm, SLUTTYSAM and 2 others
I used to lust after my gf's stepsister,so fucking hot compared to me gf,and she liked to flaunt it,big titties and slim thighs.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Love to mic for dad's and husbands showing off in prvt. PM for options. Am very discrete

Purvispurvis said:
Love to mic for dad's and husbands showing off in prvt. PM for options. Am very discrete
Pm

Reactions: mbingly

Users who are viewing this thread