Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Thinking about BBC

• Thread starterwestga
  • Start date

westga

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2007
My husband and I have read and heard many things about BBC but after being married for so long, I'm a bit hesitant to even consider this. I suppose if you like 40-soemthing moms, that's a start.

How do other wives get started in this? I'll try and attach a photo just to see if I'm crazy or not.

Attachments

• 8932.jpg
    8932.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 860
Last edited by a moderator:
You're not crazy. I think your tits are hot. Very nice. :hitit:

It's never too late to have fun!!! You seem to have a nice body that will suit BBC fine... ~)_(~ So don't hesitate, give it a try, you won't regret it!

You're a sexy 40ur sexy ass something and I would love to do party with you show me yo

I am mwf 52 (now darn it) but i still have needs and desires for the last 6 years only bbc and wonderful blk men have been able to satisfy me give it a chance you will not regret it

Last edited by a moderator:
Its never to late westga and your sexy....and on the kinky side to be wearing nipple clips. Show us more.

T

Thanks everyone

Here's another photo..........

Attachments

• 2709.jpg
    2709.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 231
wife did it again

seduce another black guy in wichita,ks sunday morning!!!

My wife is 60, loves sex, loves big black cocks, as she puts it: you're as old as the man you feel...
;)

I'm getting interested - seems this BBC thing could be fun!

Are there women here who's husbands watch or is it mostly just with the husband's consent?

westga said:
I'm getting interested - seems this BBC thing could be fun!

Are there women here who's husbands watch or is it mostly just with the husband's consent?

I love to watch my wife and she loves to be watched - if we visit a club, she's the gal in the 'open' room yelling her head off underneath a rampant black guy.

Permission? OK, I get where you're coming from but this isn't about permission so much as equality, sharing and understanding.

End of the night, we know who we're going home with, and we make whoopee all night afterwards. It's about reconnection at that point. I tell ya, if hubby watches you being shafted by a BBC for 2 hours, he's gonna be pretty fuckin' rampant when he gets you alone again.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread