Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Think my wife is bi

• Thread starterCumhard
  • Start date

Cumhard

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2023
So I think my wife is bi but she won’t admit it. She has this friend who sent her pics the other night and my wife got off to them. The friend kept sending pics to get her off. My wife says she got off hard and soaked the bed. The fiend also said she got off to my wife’s pics so I think the friend wants my wife also. Any thoughts

Reactions: Loveitall
It doesn't mean she is automatically bi, but I'd say it means she's definitely interested and fantasizing about it.

Perhaps just as importantly, what are YOUR thoughts about this?
Excited? Do you want to encourage her?

Or do you have a problem with it?
Worried about eventually losing her?

Reactions: atb147
I have no problem with it I’d love for it to happen

Reactions: Nazareth
I have a ex-wife that was very bi, and it was quite enjoyable.
There was a period of time when she was getting more pussy than cock!

Somewhat ironically, I never got to watch her fuck another guy, but I watched her suck and eat pussy quite a few times.
Sometimes, I was even invited to participate!

In any case, I hope your wife makes a dream come true for you.

Reactions: Loveitall
Thanks to update this post her and the girl did stuff the other night. She said she really enjoyed it and wants me to join next time

Cumhard said:
Thanks to update this post her and the girl did stuff the other night. She said she really enjoyed it and wants me to join next time
Well congrats!
And don't label it. If she doesn't want to be bi then she doesn't have to, it doesn't matter if she is going down on that chick while u pound her from behind. That's just for fun, not being bi lol

Hope I’ll be able to join next time she sent me pics of the girls ass and wanted me to stroke to them

Reactions: Jaandaj
Cumhard said:
Hope I’ll be able to join next time she sent me pics of the girls ass and wanted me to stroke to them
Nothing more fun than woman on woman

• Love
Reactions: Cumhard and Loveitall

Users who are viewing this thread