Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The Trainer - Comments?

• Thread starterSandyWho
  • Start date
I know. He just runs to get the three "C" - Chardonay, chocolate, and condoms.

Breakfast I can handle... of course, I like being served about breakfast time too :wink:

Ok, to answer Rhino's question, I do not call myself a slut becasue I do not think of myself as one. What do I mean by a slut... I guess it is a woman who is driven by the need to be with a man (men) and do not care how they treat her . She derives her pleasure and perhaps her sense of self worth by being with them. There are lots of good church going woman who never had any man but their husband who meet that description. Some of them may be sluts too but I it is their sexuality that makes a sluts. If they are controlled by the need to please and not to enjoy, then I think that they can be sluts.

OK thats cool. So when is your Sandwho website going to open? We all have been waiting for i dont know how long.

My art for sale web site is almost done. It takes a lot more work than I thought and I am still not completely happy with it. I should probably just turn it on, flaws and all, and see what people think. Maybe next weeked. I willlet everyone know.

Another piece of art

Another rendering of an actual encounter!

Attachments

• watercolordsc00453_2_2_2.jpg
    watercolordsc00453_2_2_2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 366
I've been around, I'm always popping in but usually don't post. Still love your stuff ;)

I'm sure you know we'll be more than happy to give you your own section on DC to market your work, all you have to do is say the word :)

Ruger44 said:
And what is wrong with being a slut?
Nothing really if you don't mind being treated like one. Sometimes I do like to act like a slut but I always want my men to treat me like a lady.

its just a simple effect you can create in photoshop. nice though...

Users who are viewing this thread