Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The Sexiest Words...

• Thread starterlittlediq1
  • Start date

littlediq1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2007
What are the sexiest words your wife has ever said to you? Just once or twice, after starting to have sex, mine has looked up at me and said, "Is it in yet?" She knows how much I love that sort of talk, and it makes me cum almost instantly. Anything about how small I am makes me want to squirt.

What's the sexiest thing you've been told? :confused:

I like it

I like it when we are fucking and my wife says' fuck me baby, I'm your dirty little *****, don't you love fucking my cunt. And yes those are her real words.:) :)

another man

Just last week, my wife was naked on her knees sucking my cock when she said breathlessly, "there should be another man down there!" Wow!!:)

my wife's comments

these are some of my favorite comments my wife has made during sex.....

1."Is it all the way in?" (with a disapointed look on her face)

2."I wish you could cum more."

3,"Did you know that guys with big cocks can cum more,thats why yours only dribbles out"

4.me...."I'm sorry honey I almost fell on you" Her...."at least it would be a soft landing"

5."did you finish?"

6."well that wasn't worth taking my panties off for"

7."I wish you were bigger then I could ride you"

8."is your little guy hard"

9."I can feel your little balls on my ass"

10."if you fall out of me one more time you can go jerk youself off"

Oh yeah and my first girlfriend gave me the" are you in yet" followed by " are you sure I can't feel anything"

Each space represents a different situation...

"How can something that big get hard?" Her, after seeing a picture of a black guy's soft dick laid out on a table next to a ruler. It was 11.5 inches.

Me..."Do you think his dick is bigger than mine?" Her....hesitantly...not wanting to hurt my feelings...."Well, I'm sure it is. He's a big black man and they are just....bigger."

"His balls were HUGE! I could see the print of them pushing through his pants.I was going to grab them, but his wife was too close. She was in the kitchen and we were in the living room." Regarding a 55 year old black guy she was telling me about seeing (she's a home health nurse).

"He is soooooo sexy! Did you see him with his bathrobe on? I would suck his toes and then....maybe move on up to bigger and better things!" Regarding Emmit Smith, who she had a major crush on during last season's "Dances with the Stars".

Her nephew married a black woman while in the Army stationed in Germany. The were visiting her with their 3 month old baby boy.
Me...."Have you changed his diaper yet?" Her....."Not yet....But I'm GOING to!" She said this with nervous anticipation in her voice.

"He's a BIG boy!" After she changed her nephew's baby's diaper.

Me...."Did you touch it?" Her...."Well, I had to. I had to clean him up. I just held it between my fingers and wiped everything off. He's the biggest baby I have ever seen....you know....down there (laughs). I wish you could have seen it!"

No hottest thing my wife has said while having sex is; "Get the dildo, I need more"

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife likes to tell me how much she loves Big Cocks.. and I don't have one.

I love it when I hear my wife with her boyfreind..."God you are so much better than my husband" nothing gets me harder

I had no idea my wife had ever fucked another man until one day we both came together after having great sex. My cock was all used up and while she was trying to get it going again I said "That was great, but I wish it was longer and harder". She came right back with "Don't worry Dear, it's still bigger than Peter's" (a friend).... There was a stunned silence while that sank in.... I could see the back of her kneck blushing... but at the end of it I was as hard as ever.!

What my wife said to me tonight is something that surely turns me on to no end...

"Do you mind waiting till Friday night?" - which is after she'll be with her lover.

Just thinking about her asking me that is such a turn on...

The words I want to hear my wife say, especially when we are fucking, is when she tells me about the other guys who have fucked her. I like to get her to compare them with me, for size and stamina and technique. If she will just use a phrase like "when John fucked me", then I can cum almost instantly.

Nothing gets me going like hearing my wife tell about the other guys who have fucked her, with the possible exception of hearing THEM tell ME about when they fucked my wife!

this is what gets me off..........

this is planned for my birthday real soon:p

only fantasy, but this what ive asked her to say and do after a nice dinner...

and she is in agreement, she knows this does it for me, cant wait...............

thought i'd share it with you ........sorry if im rambling.:)

I think we should go out for a meal, and i would like you wear a skirt and the white blouse which is a bit see through, with the black leather or ¼ cup bra, the dildo pants, stockings and black heels
I will wear some undies underneath my clothes.
When we get back i will put on something girlie, that you have laid out for me, see thru pvc dress, black bra and panties and stockings, black boots or sandals and the pink vibrating strap on
you make me take the dildo pants off you and suck the dildo for a while while youre telling me some of this and make me lick you too,
Then i want you to tell me that you have had two big penis’s in you earlier today, you hung around the mens toilets looking for penis’s. In the toilets There were several cubicles, unfortunately none of them had clean dry floors. The first cock you called into the cubicle and locked the door, sat down and sucked his penis, looking at him while you pull back his foreskin and slide him into your mouth, letting him play with your breasts which you opened your blouse to let him do.
You are still wearing the same clothes now that you have all day.
When you had sucked him nice and hard, you then bent over the toilet, lifted your skirt, pulled down the dildo panties and let him stretch you a bit with his fingers, then you held yourself open and helped put his penis in you, no condoms, because you wanted to be able to feel all the ridges and bumps on him, and to let him cum inside you after. you spent about ten minutes (or more) with him fucking you and you loved his cock quite a bit, eventually cumming for him, then he finished inside you, he was a heavy cummer and left it dribbling out of you down your stockings, legs and shoes...and onto the floor.
Then you pulled the dildo pants back up, to keep the sperm inside for later, for me,and because you like having the dildo in with sperm on it, squelching about in you.
After lunch you tell me how you went back to the same toilets and found another man to have, younger, after sucking his penis hard,you turn round and let him pull the dildo pants down for you, and then take his slim cock into you and fuck like that for a while, then you ask him to fuck your bum for a bit, as his penis was not too thick, but felt lovely all the same, after a few minutes he cums in your bum while you are fingering yourself to make you cum too. When he pulls out you pull the dildo pants back up, give him a kiss and take his number so you can fuck him again.

you make suck the dildo for a bit more while youre telling me this while im fucking you, then you bring your knees up and make me lick your shoes clean,............................

by this time if i last this long, boy i'll be done!

'lotti -x-

Probably 'Do you want another beer sweetheart?' Or 'There's sirloin steak and chips for dinner.' Or better still 'There's sirloin steak and chips and beer for dinner'.

My asshole friend again

When my wife looked into my eyes and said oh my god gary is stretching me wide as she squeezes my hand . Then when i start to fuck her she says come on it's bad enough your cock isn't big enough . Now it's getting soft , come on limp dick do i have to have your asshole friend gary stretch my wet pussy and make me cum again .

love it

I think the sexiest thing my wife ever said was so simple. She came back from a visit to her boyfriend's place and just quite simply and quietly said" God, I love going over ther" It wasn't meant to be erotic, just a truthful comment, but I've never forgotten it.

" I'm going to cum" while getting worked over by someone else.

the thing I can never get out of my head and always gets me hard, the very 1st time we made love, before we married, I asked her how was it. She told me "Jeff is bigger" Jeff was her ex. I felt so small, humiliated, and turned on. I have told her that knowing jeff gave her something I never can is a turn on for me

One of the sexiest things my wife tells me when we are fucking is this: "Get me really wet so I can take all of his big black cock when he first puts it in me."

Users who are viewing this thread