Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The ****'s have got to go-

• Thread starterphantasticdan
  • Start date
rastarob said:
Why don't all of you republican hypocrites go back to the 700 club website!!:asshole:

Hey, rastarob, how about contributing something to this site? A pic of your woman? Oh, you have none. A story? Oh, you don't have two brain cells to rub together. A toon you found on the internet? Oh, that would require effort. How about you just go fuck yourself?

expatdad said:
Yippee, goodby then Muleman, you have persuaded me to post with such a promise!
Freedom of speech is a fundamental right avaliable to all, and which no one can refute.
What people choose to post on is entirely their own affair with inappropriate comments or not.

This forum is a 'dark cavern' not a 'church hall'
Yippee yes there is freedom of speech and in some Countrys the age is lower then here in the USA. That is their laws and culture. So I by far don't think this is a Church Hall or a political issue as some are saying I just think anyone is a sick fucker that wants to watch their young daughters living at home fucking some man whether he's white or black. So freedom of speech go fuck yourself and I hope if you're pissing with a young girls life someone shoots your ass. There that is my freedom of speech asshole. Muleman

phantasticdan said:
Hey, rastarob, how about contributing something to this site? A pic of your woman? Oh, you have none. A story? Oh, you don't have two brain cells to rub together. A toon you found on the internet? Oh, that would require effort. How about you just go fuck yourself?
I agree phantasticdan
Rastarob heres another go fuck yourself. Freedom of speech Muleman

expatdad said:
Yippee, goodby then Muleman, you have persuaded me to post with such a promise!
Freedom of speech is a fundamental right avaliable to all, and which no one can refute.
What people choose to post on is entirely their own affair with inappropriate comments or not.

This forum is a 'dark cavern' not a 'church hall'

The fact that this is Darkcavern, and not "Scumbag-Child Molester-Cavern" should tell you a lot.
Whatever happens to you, it won't be bad enough.

horny girls

If God, or nature whichever you prefer, had designed women to have sex only at 18, then they wouldn't become fertile until that age, nor would they get horny before then either.

Those who think otherwise are either denying human nature, or God's will, whichever they prefer...

:)

Those who seek to enforce their will on others in order to control others are easily *******

expatdad said:
If God, or nature whichever you prefer, had designed women to have sex only at 18, then they wouldn't become fertile until that age, nor would they get horny before then either.

Those who think otherwise are either denying human nature, or God's will, whichever they prefer...

:)

Those who seek to enforce their will on others in order to control others are easily *******

How about you ****** yourself to the cops, and see if the judge buys the "you were only following God's will" defense. Go ahead. Tell me how that works out for you.

expatdad said:
No prob. It's nice to see all you wierdo's on one thread.

Every woman is someone's daughter, and have you not worked out that bit yet?

We know who the real nutters are on this site.

You have the bare faced cheek to start calling others "weirdo's".

The fact that every woman is someone's daughter is totally irreverent and is not a green light to promote paedophilia.

Is it the royal we that you use or are you the spokesperson for half the posters on here.

I don't and never have done, read 'my' posts, not what the nutters say I have said.

Expatdad...

I don't know why all these guys are getting on your case... I don't
ever remember any of your comments or any of your stories that
have ever promoted underage sex. All you've ever done is tell your
stories about what actually happened while you and your family were
in Africa and again, I don't call that promoting underage sex... And
from what all I've read, it's obvious that you didn't want your wife
and daughter getting mixed up with all the black men while being
there, it's just something that happened and all you've done is to
deliver the message that it's not only happening with you and your
family but with others also.

At least that's what I'm seeing and that's my 2cents worth...

cmeinfl` said:
Expatdad...

I don't know why all these guys are getting on your case... I don't
ever remember any of your comments or any of your stories that
have ever promoted underage sex. All you've ever done is tell your
stories about what actually happened while you and your family were
in Africa and again, I don't call that promoting underage sex... And
from what all I've read, it's obvious that you didn't want your wife
and daughter getting mixed up with all the black men while being
there, it's just something that happened and all you've done is to
deliver the message that it's not only happening with you and your
family but with others also.

At least that's what I'm seeing and that's my 2cents worth...

You're right. He's just the messenger. If anything, he deserves the Pulitzer Prize for Journalism for spreading the news that Africans nailed his wife and daughter. Hooray! That was way more important than the same ole Katrina-this and Saddam-that. Bravo, expatdad, and bravo to you, cmeinfl.

Users who are viewing this thread