Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The most humiliating thing she did

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date
windymiller said:
My cuckoldress isnt into the humiliation of me her husband but has put me in some uncomfortable spots over the years,

One was when we were shopping and she chose a pair of female jeans, she asked me what i thought and i suggested she try them on, she replied i wasnt thinking of them for me! So we joined the queue for the changing rooms and she then watched as i pulled over my suspenders a pair of very tight female jeans, she liked the look and asked me to step into the corridor to see for myself in the mirror, i protested but she insisted, I wasnt the only one looking at themselves in the large mirror but only me had a red face.

There are few things we havent done over the years but one i wanted to try was dogging, where she was NOT the participant but just to watch...she refused.

She had been at her lovers overnight and we had an agreement that we would meet up at a local upmarket pub near us on her return after i had finished work.

He phoned me about an hour before i finished and asked me to make to a car park, why, he didnt say.

I had to attend in my liveried works vehicle and saw his car parked up: was there a problem as i had thought, NO.

As i parked up away from his car and walked in the semi dark to his car the interior light came on, i was shocked to the core, there she was laid back in the front seat, legs open being fucked by him. A shame as usual i was caged.

This went on for a while, i was shocked she was doing this in a public car park and my fears were confirmed as another bloke arrived and started wanking....

This did it for me i was stood there in full uniform so i knew this was risky for both her and me so as another car arrived i had no option other than to walk away.

I just couldnt believe she was doing this and being watched too.

I changed before i made to the pub, they were already seated and as usual i actually liked it that as i sat opposite them, but as the menus were delivered the young girl gave him two by mistake, then said one is for your wife, he just didnt have to say but did, "she is not my wife, she is my mistress, looking at me he said this is her husband!

We ordered and my cuckoldress disappeared then returned and handed me under the table her knickers, saying go put these on and bring me yours.. cuck.

They were warm wet and extremely sticky, this was not the first time i had worn knickers with another mans cum sticking to my hairs and locked balls but changing in a pub?

She changed into my clean pair just before the meal arrived....... i just kept on thinking as we sat as three middle class adults having a meal, did he really have to tell the waitress?
That’s fucking hot. I love how she’s starting to humiliate you.

I’m pretty sure she’s getting passed around on the regular

Reactions: cynful
Matureplay said:
Went to a private swinger party with my wife and a guy I did not recognize came up and started kissing her and feeling her ass. I thought she knew him, she didn't. He was just a take control kind of guy and he certainly took control of her. My wife quickly became his date for the party and I quickly became stag. They were happily together for the rest of the party, they interacted with other couples like they were a couple and those that did not know us, thought they were. They even made friends with another couple there and made plans to go out with them for dinner one evening, just the 4 of them.
Mmmm i would love that !

Reactions: Matureplay
Matureplay said:
Went to a private swinger party with my wife and a guy I did not recognize came up and started kissing her and feeling her ass. I thought she knew him, she didn't. He was just a take control kind of guy and he certainly took control of her. My wife quickly became his date for the party and I quickly became stag. They were happily together for the rest of the party, they interacted with other couples like they were a couple and those that did not know us, thought they were. They even made friends with another couple there and made plans to go out with them for dinner one evening, just the 4 of them.
Wow, love it. That was humiliating. What was the conversation like during the ride home? Was there more humiliation?

4sure said:
Wow, love it. That was humiliating. What was the conversation like during the ride home? Was there more humiliation?
It was kind of quiet at first, then I asked, "so who the hell is that?" She just smiled and said, "I did not really know him other than some minor flirting when I saw him at the club". I told her I felt a little neglected and alone and she said, "you could have played with others too, that is your own fault". She was right, I did make a couple of half hearted attempts and had a little fun, but my focus was on seeing as much of him with my wife as possible. Outside a lot of kissing and groping, they utilized two bedrooms in the home a few times, one time the door was left a little ajar and I was able to watch some.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful and 4sure
Bottomcuck said:
Told a group of ladies at a bar that I was her cuckold.
Mmm fuck!! I think you like ******** yourself more and more as you get used and fucked more alpha men. Wanting to share your proud naughty lifestyle with vanilla women , who would probably love bbc

She tied my hands behind my back and took my dick out but wouldn't touch it. Instead dirtytalked me into my biggest, longest orgasm ever. Told me about what she'd been up to with other guys until my aching, twitching cock started spurting precum all over the place, then pointed and laughed as I came in countless explosive bursts.

Users who are viewing this thread