Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tennessee cpl

• Thread starterkevdana69
  • Start date
Just a suggestion......but if this is her first time BBC, you might want to tone down your size requirements!! 10 inches of Alabama Blacksnake (!!LOL) is NOT the same as the largest white guy she has ever been with (what, 6 maybe 7 inches?) and it can make for a bad situation that she may not want to repeat. Unless she has size accustomed to something REALLY large, 10" of REAL BBC is going to present problems, not satisfy any fantasy's you may have. Pain is NOT a sexual motivator except for a select few.

Just a suggestion....but my first was an honest 8 inches and not REAL thick (10" can be as thick as your wrist when it's angry!!) and it was all I could do to accomodate him adequately. If it's bad for them, they won't come calling again either.

Slyly suggestive, JMNBABE

Nashville here very interested hit me up on yahoo impalawill2 very real and interested

jmnbabe stop with the foolish comments about white guys i have been swinging for over 20 yrs and have had white guys that were over 10ins and black guys that were less than 7ins so when you say things like what you said you put all blacks down as being liers fools

Users who are viewing this thread