Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tell us about yourself! A short bio, NOT a personal ad please

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
I am male 33, from India. I have a quite a beautiful wife, but very tiny dick. I have SPH and cuckold fantasy. But I am not able to share these with her.

Reactions: Indiadominantbull, thebrownfire, amateurind and 1 other person
Hey everyone im Thomas 28 Years old
Me and my wife Sarah search for a bbc bull.....
after a long time i finally got her into the BNWO and really want her to have some great experiences with BBC

Hi All, I am Bruno a married guy from East Europe who finally realized he for real is a cuck. My wife doesn't know yet but I would like to find a safe space to enjoy my kinks and slowly step by step prepare myself (and my partner) to this life. I do like literature and art. Cheers!

i'm a 43 year old bull from the alps, fit and athletic and endowed with good genes, bwc, good stamina, been at it since my early 20s, first time addicted since my then boss's 55 year old wife seduced me at the age of 19. i'm well educated and a respected figure where i live .... of course nobody knows my kinks, I have a company with 4 offices in Germany and Austria and use my travels for my pleasure, I am happily single because relationships don't work for me.

I am 37 Married woman. Fit and atheltic. I am part time dance teacher, full time banker. moved to USA around 9 years back from India

Reactions: Indiadominantbull

Users who are viewing this thread