Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO ME WHILE HUBBY WATCHES

• Thread starterlady_watcher
  • Start date
lady_watcher said:
It is our intent to make fantasy reality within th next month when we travel. I will submit to my hubby's fantasy to watch me take a BBC or maybe two if circumstances are suitable. The trouble is we don't know what to expect. Maybe we can help you with your fantasy by sharing yours. Who knows, it might become one of ours. :) I am a 40 yr old blonde wife, 5'5" 117 lbs. 34 B cup and keep myself in fairly good shape. Hubby is 5'9" 180 lbs. straight only guy with average equip. Tell us what it is that excites you about our fantasy and maybe....well, we will see! Any monitors is always exciting too.
WOW-SHAVED OR UNSHAVED , JUST HAVING A HUGE BLACK COCK PUSHING THE LIPS OF YOUR PUSSY OPEN WOULD BE A BIG TURN ON. STAY WET THING ABOUT IT.

mmmm let us cum in you and then i want to eat it out

So sexcited waiting for this to finally happen. The anticipation has been nerve racking but also thrilling. We are both so horney at the prospect of fulfilling this fantasy. We also love all the comments, thanks.

let him cum in your mouth so we can snowball

well, I don't want to disappoint those who wanted to see my creamy pie :wink:

MielAndPooh said:
Are you a man or not?
Shaved cunt? Shaved cunts are for wimps and wussies!
Next thing you tell me you can only fuck with your pretty pink towel and your faggot gold necklace...
Let the women be women instead of plastic and cold smooth barbie dolls... please...?

you are so right friend!!! i can not see the attraction in smooth shaved women, unless a guy has a fetish for schoolgirls.

Users who are viewing this thread