Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

tattooed wife pics

• Thread startereugenecuck
  • Start date

eugenecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2006
hot and fun wife loves to play. what do you guys thinkof her? she is shy till you get her in bed

She's hot, like cum catcher pierced and her nipples look great.More pictures please

You really want to know? Geez, its Christmas so I just better say this ...please no more keep it to yourself man that stuff is freaky.

she looks like she was made for hard thick cock

Great lokking woman!!
Very erotic!!
Luv the piercings and tattoed tits!
When did she start getting tattoed etc?

That looks like shit! Why does any woman want to cover up her beautiful body with that shit?!? And by the way, get rid of all of that damn hardware in her cunt. She looks as though she sat in a damn tackle box. You can't fuck her with all of that shit down there, damn son! I have never liked tattoos and never will. It is trashy and low class. Women or men should not cover up the beauty of the human body. Sorry, dude, but I would not fuck that for any amount of money. I bet you have to tie a pork chop around her neck just to get the dog to play with her.

So you say she a lil firecracker in the sack once I get her there!!! Im game. She fuckable!! Not too keen on the tatoos but too each his own. Give me a holla if she interested in 10 inches

Bull

That is one fucked up woman. No thanks.....

When you're that ugly I guess you need to cover some of the ugly up!!!

Someday you will look in a miror and say "WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING"?.
Wow, not cool at all. God help you. It's going to cost a furtune to remove!
(Jesus, what are you two thinking?)

Negative comments are a fruitless attempt to control what people do with their lives. If you don't like tats, then turn the page or switch off your eyes.

She is quite attractive if you care to look at her properly. Have a real live chat and you will discover she is a "hot number".

If you don't like her photo, then post a picture of yourself nude, and let us all comment (honestly) about you. If you are a guy, then put a ruler next to your penis so we can see how you measure up.

Users who are viewing this thread