Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tammy and her new guy

• Thread starterDaveW
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc milf
DaveW said:
Nothing yesterday but just saw them on camera right now…it’s bit odd as it’s 2:30 right now and play time ends at 12.
Did your wife delete any recordings or stopped it?

Reactions: Pghperv
So fucking hot dude. You should put spy cameras all over the house...

Reactions: Pghperv
Has she told you anything him yet?

DaveW started another story in 2021 about his wife Debbie and boyfriend John who was a realtor. That story ended suddenly as well. Also had a friend Marcus in it. Great stories but they ended to suddenly.

Reactions: Fitter
msbevw said:
DaveW started another story in 2021 about his wife Debbie and boyfriend John who was a realtor. That story ended suddenly as well. Also had a friend Marcus in it. Great stories but they ended to suddenly.
Is this the same guy that started a thread about setting up his wife with a coworker of hers, and he happened to be casual friends with this guy through a hobby of some sort?
It was an elaborate story, even had a few pics of his wife, and went for several pages, if memory serves.
Then, all of a sudden, it ends. No further updates or comments from him.

Reactions: msbevw
Nazareth said:
Is this the same guy that started a thread about setting up his wife with a coworker of hers, and he happened to be casual friends with this guy through a hobby of some sort?
It was an elaborate story, even had a few pics of his wife, and went for several pages, if memory serves.
Same guy. Great stories, not much follow up

Reactions: Nazareth
Nazareth said:
Sorry folks, now sure what you are talking about. I have no idea and it’s wasn’t me

• Haha
Reactions: Fitter and msbevw
Msg me if you interested to know more…there has been some progress and I know more about the other dad ..

DaveW said:
Msg me if you interested to know more…there has been some progress and I know more about the other dad ..
I see you are on this site daily. How about posting more?

Users who are viewing this thread