Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tammy and her new guy

• Thread starterDaveW
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc milf

DaveW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2021
Real stuff here

My wife Tammy is a beautiful 31 yr stay home MILF, we have a toddler and she takes him to a play centre. Generally there are other mommy’s there too but Tammy told me there is also a black single dad who comes 2-3 times a week. He generally brings his laptop and works from there. Tammy is social and can make friends easily so it’s not surprise that they chatted with each other. All good so far but ..

Last week I got to know that after play center they came to our place for an extended play date. How do I know, the doorbell camera. They stayed for 1.5 hours. She didn’t tell me about it ..it’s ok no big deal and I don’t think anything would have happened apart from coffee together

However, this has rewired my brain completely and I fancy them together. I saw them together in the single frame in doorbell camera and how they look as a great couple with petite but curvy Tammy and 6’5 strong black man (don’t know his name as yet). I have been thinking of seeing them together with a mixed race baby in stroller ..LOL

Not looking for any suggestions here but sharing with likeminded people. Let’s see where this leads us to

Comment and share your thoughts

• Love
Reactions: wanhunglow, WantsAUsedWife, Maximan and 7 others
DaveW said:
Real stuff here

My wife Tammy is a beautiful 31 yr stay home MILF, we have a toddler and she takes him to a play centre. Generally there are other mommy’s there too but Tammy told me there is also a black single dad who comes 2-3 times a week. He generally brings his laptop and works from there. Tammy is social and can make friends easily so it’s not surprise that they chatted with each other. All good so far but ..

Last week I got to know that after play center they came to our place for an extended play date. How do I know, the doorbell camera. They stayed for 1.5 hours. She didn’t tell me about it ..it’s ok no big deal and I don’t think anything would have happened apart from coffee together

However, this has rewired my brain completely and I fancy them together. I saw them together in the single frame in doorbell camera and how they look as a great couple with petite but curvy Tammy and 6’5 strong black man (don’t know his name as yet). I have been thinking of seeing them together with a mixed race baby in stroller ..LOL

Not looking for any suggestions here but sharing with likeminded people. Let’s see where this leads us to

Comment and share your thoughts
Hmm, sounds very encouraging. I think momma wants some new cock. GL.

Reactions: Maximan
The interesting part is that she didn’t say anything about him coming over. Perhaps you should put some cameras in the house to check on them.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
If he is a single dad, then I am sure that getting into the panties of a married woman would satisfy some needs, without the relationship drama. Maybe your wife senses he has needs to be taken care of.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and Maximan
Did some digging (thanks to internet), his name is Marcus and he got divorced in January this year

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Maximan and msbevw
If he has been without since his divorce, I am sure he is more than willing if your wife is offering.

Reactions: Maximan and Pghperv
The question is, will she offer??

Reactions: DaveW and msbevw
They need to be comfortable with each other and spend time together. I will have to give them some space

Reactions: Maximan, msbevw and Pghperv
I am looking forward to them meeting today after 3 days. She leaves around 10am

Reactions: Maximan, msbevw and mrs redback
I know she is there and likely they are together for 30 min now. He comes on Monday- Wednesday and sometimes on Friday

I wonder if she will mention seeing him.

Looking forward to an update. I would wait for her to bring it up.

She hasn’t as yet…should I ask an indirectly? I am reasonably sure he came. I wish I had a way to confirm

May be a good tomorrow morning’s breakfast conversation

Was there anything on the doorbell camera?

Nothing yesterday but just saw them on camera right now…it’s bit odd as it’s 2:30 right now and play time ends at 12.

Maybe they went for coffee.

Reactions: DaveW
I guess so…he is in office suit

Time for some spy cameras to put in the living room, spare bedroom, master bedroom, etc. To see if they are doing it or not. If she is, you are going to be wanking over the videos.

Reactions: jayGman and Pghperv
Either that or come home early and park away from the house and sneak in.

Reactions: jayGman

Users who are viewing this thread