Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

tammy 48 mom 3 kids total fuck pig

• Thread startercuckhubb_slutwife
  • Start date

cuckhubb_slutwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
tammy is an old ugly cunt of a wife and needs big blk dick... use her cunt and fat ugly body... please comment on the pig

Attachments

• picture_011.jpg
    picture_011.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,259
Last edited by a moderator:
big blk cock here for the pig lol!

where r u located i'd love to fuck her good

Not as ugly as you think
she is really very hot
luv, MsGary

Last edited by a moderator:
more tammy

more of the slut tammy

Attachments

• pict0060.JPG
    pict0060.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 566
  • Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 783
Nothing wroung with Tammy, great hot women....for sure.

cuckhubb_slutwife said:
tammy is an old ugly cunt of a wife and needs big blk dick... use her cunt and fat ugly body... please comment on the pig[/QUOTE

I'll have to take a rain check.

How can you call her ugly? I'll love to stick my dick into that.

more of fat pig tammmy

comment on the pig

Attachments

• IMG_3458.jpg
    IMG_3458.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_3377.jpg
    IMG_3377.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 499
what kind of cuck is allowed to talk bout his wife like this? glad to know true love is still out there

nice sloppy pussy...bet it gets mucho wet and could take loads of hot seed

Ok first

Ok first stop insulting your wife and calling her a fuck pig, You fucked her right, so she had to be more than a fuck pig before you picked her up and fucked her.....plus she may have given you children.... How in the hell do you call her a fuck pig? If you call her that then you dont have much respect for your kids!!! Now that said the only thing i would suggest is that she clip her toe nails or re invent herself in a more reserved way. But she is fuckable.

Dont look the gift horse in the mouth,Apprecite !!!

rover1 said:
Someone got dumped !

Rover I was going to post the exact same thing.. maybe an ex husband but you said it better!!! :)

V

fuck pig

well first i am not an ex and as for the pig thing she calls herself a pig and loves being treated like one

Attachments

• Picture 375.jpg
    Picture 375.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_3485.jpg
    IMG_3485.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 253
My Fault

Sorry,
I dont normally retract my statements. But in this case , if this is true Im sorry. Women to me are most precious things on this planet and if we didnt have them well, you get the idea.

nice fuck

i would love the chance to lick her pussy after she had been fucked! marc wimp hub of a bbw

Users who are viewing this thread