Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tabatha's New Job

• Thread starterwhtcuckold
  • Start date

whtcuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
After we had been married for a few years Tabatha decided that she wanted to go to work and earn her own money although she has never wanted for anything as I have my own business .
After looking for awhile she told me that she had now found a job with a sports agent. I asked her what her job would be and she told me that she was to be a secretary.
When she had been at the firm for about two months I noticed that her wardrobe had changed from her modest dresses to very sexy short dresses, heels,garters,thongs and no more bras. Her new way of dressing was extremely sexy and quite arousing for me and she noticed that I was turned on by her new way of dressing. I asked her about the dresses and she told me that felt sexier and loved the new found freedomof having her own job. I also enjoyed it as she was now always in the mood for sex. She loved for me to eat her pussy when she got home from work.She told me her Black bosses loved the new way she was dressing.
That night in bed as I was eating her pussy she asked me if I liked the idea of her being bad at work turned me on and as I had a raging hard on ( even if it is only 4.5 inchs) I knew that I couldn't hide it. She looked down and smiled when she saw my hard on " So you like the idea of my Black Boss looking at me." I could only answer "yes Dear I do." Do you like the idea of me being bad and showing my pussy to them" "Yes" I could only answer.She just smiled and told me to jerk off for my relief that night and to think of her showing her pussy to her Bosses the next day.
When she got up the next morning and showered she called me in and told me to shave her pussy for her as she got ready for work. After I had finished shaving her she told me to kiss her pussy and to tell it goodbye. I just figured that I was telling it goodbye for the day. As she walked out the door she told me to think of her being bad for her bosses today and to think her pussy being streached by their big black cocks. I didnt know how true that statement would prove to be.All day long all I could think of was little Tabatha being bad.
By the time 5:00 had rolled around and still no word from Tabatha I was begining to get worried when the phone rang and it was Tabatha telling me not to worry as she would be home about midnight. I thought that I heard a deep voice saying Bitch get back over here and as I asked her she laughted and said that she had to goas she was with her boss and they were taking a client to dinner and it part of her new job.
All that night my little dick was hard thinking about her and wondering what and where she was at and what she was doing. When she arrived home at midnight she came into the bedroom looking a mess. She asked if I had been thinking about her being bad I could only nod yes. She pulled her dress up and I saw that her panties were gone and her pussy was all red and swollen she just smiled and asked me to kiss it for her. As I got between her legs and licked her I noticed that she was soaked and her pussy was leaking cum she smiled and said lick it all up pussyboy I know that is what you want as her hand reached behind my head and pulled me into her.She told me that if I was really good she would jerk me off as all the sex I would be getting from now own would be to clean her after her black lovers had finished with her.

Any and all feedback is welcomed. Thanks if you want more just let me know

We definately want to hear the rest of what happened.

Great story. Please continue it. Thanks!

please let us know what happens next sounds like a true cuck in the making.

Users who are viewing this thread