Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

suitcase sabatoge stories

• Thread starterdirtbag73
  • Start date
D

dirtbag73

My wife went to Vegas on a girls trip last weekend and to try to mix things up a bit I took all her panties out of her suitcase. I noticed that she paked several skirts so maybe it would be a fun idea.
She called on Saturday and we were talking about the trip so far and she said how silly she was that she forgot to pack panties. I asked what she did, did she borrow someone elses or go without? She said they stopped at a store and she bought some new, cheap ones.
Well, that totally backfired. No new stories and now some lame panites, not even sexy ones.
ANyone else have stories of suitcase sabatoge stories?

How about stories where the husband takes out the wife's birth control and just leaves a note saying "Have fun".

How about putting condoms in and a note saying 'have fun'.

That is exactly what I did over a year ago. You should look for my first posts here. I often look at them and think about how far we have come.

Yeah, you shouldn't have taken OUT the panties, that makes her think she forgot. I once forgot underwear and socks on a cruise with my extended family, that was awkward.

The best kind of suitcase sabotage is when it's obvious you're encouraging her. Replace her boring panties with the ones you like best on her. Replace her long skirts with short ones, replace her normal bras with wonder bras, and throw in some condoms.

Users who are viewing this thread