• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Suggestions for baby steps

• Thread starterWandS
  • Start date

WandS

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2012
Young opulent here interested in getting into the lifestyle a little bit, definitely not wanting to go all the way but we are enjoying her dressing a little slutty when we go out, showing lots of cleavage etc..

We'd love it if you could help with some suggestions of some rather tame "baby steps" we could do to ease into things, my first thoughts are things along the lines of her dancing with another guy in a club, or asking another guy's opinion of an outfit she's tring on.. Basically we're looking for little "challenges" my aspiring hotwife can complete, although tame (to start...) in order to build her confidence and comfort level doing things like this.

We're having a hard time thinking of "small" things she can to until she feels more comfortable. I'll be sure to implement any good suggestions then have her report back on them! Thanks

WandS

thanks for the reply!

We really liked youre suggestion about thd hand holding, I think that would really break some barriers as far as initiating physical contact.. Not sure how far she'll ever feel comfortable goig but we're lovin the excitement of our "baby steps" all along!

Any ither suggestions on ways she can put herself ito situations with other men and not seem like shes obviously going out for them? Situations like dancing are great because that whats "supposed" to happen in that setting and she doesnt feel like shes being too aggressive

She should wear a loose, v-neck blouse, and then ask a guy if he wouldn't mind giving her a neck massage, saying that it feels stiff. She should be sitting down while he stands - this may give him an opportunity to look down her blouse.

If you want to be a bit bolder, have her wear low-riding pants and have her lean forward and ask if he can also massage her back some as well. Leaning forward should allow him to also see the top of her ass crack.

dcsah_70 said:
She should wear a loose, v-neck blouse, and then ask a guy if he wouldn't mind giving her a neck massage, saying that it feels stiff. She should be sitting down while he stands - this may give him an opportunity to look down her blouse.

If you want to be a bit bolder, have her wear low-riding pants and have her lean forward and ask if he can also massage her back some as well. Leaning forward should allow him to also see the top of her ass crack.

the massage is a great idea, we like that alot because its right on the borderline for "whats normal" so she shouldnt feel too weird about asking. The thought of watching her enjoying another man firmly massainge her neck/shoulders while looking down her shirt has already got me going! Thanks dcsah!

While dancing, she can squeeze his cock through his trousers or just bring her knee up between his legs for a "tap" - if she is wanting him to know he has permission to become bolder and take her somewhere "more comfortable".

A guy can only "move in" as fast as he feels he is allowed to, so a wife wishing to experiment needs to give him some subtle encouragement, rather than expecting him to make all the moves.

A hot wife can be full of sperm in under two minutes from wo to go, if the guy knows that is what she wants before the next dance starts.

Saraha said:
While dancing, she can squeeze his cock through his trousers or just bring her knee up between his legs for a "tap" - if she is wanting him to know he has permission to become bolder and take her somewhere "more comfortable".

A guy can only "move in" as fast as he feels he is allowed to, so a wife wishing to experiment needs to give him some subtle encouragement, rather than expecting him to make all the moves.

A hot wife can be full of sperm in under two minutes from wo to go, if the guy knows that is what she wants before the next dance starts.

thanks for the response Saraha! you make a really good point about guys onlybeing able to move as fast as she gives them signals to... Still, not sure we're ready for all that yet.

I guess a good way to put it would be that we're looking for situations she can be put into where its normal to flirt or be flirted with. Dancing is a great one, but theres got to be others... Id love to find a place we could go where she'll be separated from me (somewhat) and can practice her flirting a little bit

Another thing I like to do with my wife is have her dress up in a short skirt and no thong. We then go to a nearby bar/billiard place. This is an ideal place because a) they have high bar stools and b) guys get away bending down to make a pool shot, thereby getting a good look up her skirt while she is sitting on a stool with her knees a little over a foot apart. Since the stools rotate, she can work several tables this way.

Here is my wife, ready to go out:

http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/r531/dcsah_70/?action=view&current=D2.jpg

dcsah_70

dcsah_70 said:
Another thing I like to do with my wife is have her dress up in a short skirt and no thong. We then go to a nearby bar/billiard place. This is an ideal place because a) they have high bar stools and b) guys get away bending down to make a pool shot, thereby getting a good look up her skirt while she is sitting on a stool with her knees a little over a foot apart. Since the stools rotate, she can work several tables this way.

And what happens when guys feel a rising in their underwear?

Saraha said:
And what happens when guys feel a rising in their underwear?

More often, I see guys lean over to their other guy friends and whisper something. Then, the other guy waits for about five seconds before looking over in my wife's direction - as if he just "randomly" looking over. Guys, that's not fooling anyone! LOL

Custer Laststand said:
Very nice. Your wife looks good; ready to fuck whomever she might choose...

Thanks, Custer! I added a couple of more of her going out outfits, if you want to see some more of her - use the same link.

I was fortunate enough to take her to St. Maarten last December and show her off at the naked beaches. She also got a full body massage on the beach by a black masseuse named Brian. And another naked black guy came over and talked to us for awhile. Every so often, he would stroke his cock right in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread