Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Suggest Dildo?

• Thread starterwil29
  • Start date
W

wil29

My wife has agreed to let me take pics of her with a black dildo in her. We've done pics with nasty writing on her ass already. This is the next step. But, she hated the dildos we got before. I got the balck emperor 6 inch but she said it was too thick or cold or hard or whatever. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

I bought my girlfriend an 8" realistic dildo. Went slow at first and used a lot of lube so she could get use to it. after a few times using it she really got use to it and was begging me for the whole thing and go fast. We worked up to a 10" one, but only use that once in a while

If she's having trouble with a 6" there's not much else available in the "realistic" line. The smallest dildo I have is a black 6" Doc Johnson Realistic that is not that much different than the Emperor. If she's looking for a "softer" dildo I would suggest my Lex Steele dildo. It's very soft, made of PleasureSkin, but the downside is Lex is quite thick - 6.5" circumference. There are other materials available but the one I wouldn't recommend is Cyberskin because it gets sticky after a few minutes of playtime. Also if she's having problems with coldness you can try "dipping" or soaking any dildo in a sink of warm water for a minute or two.

Find her a patient black man. She'll be taking all in no time.

instead of a dildo, why not use a real BBC????

She refuses to do it for real. No matter what assurances I've made her that it is not a way for me to have other women or a threat to our marriage. She says she'd be turned off sex forever. Oh well ...

I just don't understand how a dildo is better than a real person....lol:)

I would think that she really does not want to do if she is complaining about size width etc but I would suggest you get an inflatable

Users who are viewing this thread