Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sucking

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date
I’ve been a cocksucker for a number of years and have success on adultfriendfinder as well. Mostly married guys who are not getting it from their wives.. one time I hooked up with two bikers who were on their way to Sturgis and stopped in my town to stay the night. Met up with them at the hotel. Was my first time to have two cocks at once. They were both very dominating and throat fucked me good

id love to find a mouth to put my cock in im in boise idaho hmu if your game

Reactions: incog
67 years old here. I stated my cock sucking career at age 14. Over the years I had more cock than pussy. Only had 5 different pussies but well over there 100 cocks. I sucked a lot in the 70’s early 80’s before HIV. Everyday looked to get my cock fix. I would say about 80% of the cocks I sucked were married. Yes Love being a cock sucker and alway swallow unless he wants something different.

• Love
Reactions: noway, bitchboi and BamaSam
The more desperate and eager someone is the hotter

Users who are viewing this thread