• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Stuff Your Big Fat Black Cock into This!

• Thread starterBigguy
  • Start date

Bigguy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
Been showing her Black cock videos. Her pussy gets real wet! Been taking her around some of the black acquaintences hoping she'll ge the urge to suck on some black cock! Is she good for a good Black Cock Fuck or two? Fuck that, I'd like to se two big black cocks fuck her big ass!

Would you after a few drinks in a bar? What would you like, a good titty fuck, good head and a big wet pussy?

shit I would hit that before after and while I have a drink or two...

cream100 said:
shit I would hit that before after and while I have a drink or two...

OK, but I get to fuck her whilke she sucks your dick, and take pictures!

I would fuck her in all her holes and fuck those titties too.

Bigguy said:
Been showing her Black cock videos. Her pussy gets real wet! Been taking her around some of the black acquaintences hoping she'll ge the urge to suck on some black cock! Is she good for a good Black Cock Fuck or two? Fuck that, I'd like to se two big black cocks fuck her big ass!

Would you after a few drinks in a bar? What would you like, a good titty fuck, good head and a big wet pussy?

Hot piece there. She needsd all the BBC she can get. Lo:bj:ve to hit that nice ass!!
:bj:

Some more of her big ass. I've been trying to fuck her in the as lately cause I want to break it in. That way when I do talk her into some black dick, I can see it all up in that ass! Wouldn't you love to see your black cock all up in that sister booty?

Better look at her titties. They need big black hands all over them, and maybe a big black cock between them!

She sure loves sicking cock. Says it gets her horny and I know it does ause her pussy gets wet when she sucks. Don't you wish she was sucking your big black dick right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
A pic of her a lil more dressed up and have to throw in one of her big round juicy ass!

Something to dip your big black cock into! Nice big thick pussy! Would you fuck it?

wow she looks good and ready for a good
bbc inside of her.. feel free to contact me at parot24@yahoo.com would love to break her in new york currently but i travel a lot.

I am ready to break my black dick off in her.

She has a grea ass!! And that phat pussy NEEDS to get stuffed by BBC.

Love to ssee this mature wife work on some BBC's. She has a perfect body to satisfy those big black guys. They will enjoy using her holes... ^)_(^

Users who are viewing this thread