Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Stayed married or got divorced?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
When your wife turned you into a sissy, did they stay married to you or did you get divorced?

If you knew up front what would happen, would you have gone along with sissification?

Reactions: PussyCleaner
AngleBaby said:
When your wife turned you into a sissy, did they stay married to you or did you get divorced?

If you knew up front what would happen, would you have gone along with sissification?
We are still married. She turned me into a cuck and sissy right at ten years ago

• Love
Reactions: Maturegilffucker, QuietKing and h5t6ca
PussyCleaner said:
We are still married. She turned me into a cuck and sissy right at ten years ago
Tell us your journey from hubby to cucky/sissy. With pics would be more interesting

Reactions: QuietKing
I believe that my first marriage ended in divorce largely because my wife wasn't comfortable with the full extent of my sissy tendencies.

On occasion, not frequent, I have asked my wife how she felt about our marriage. The answer always is that she really enjoys cuckolding me and watching me do my sissy duties. She has no intention of ever leaving me. I thinks I am extraordinarily pretty and feminine and she loves me that way. She loves how other people react to me. and how horny some get when they see me.

4252-1527945389-efb63ba612b2c37fb8f24db059d66770.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4sure, h5t6ca and DaveJ
Gracie said:
On occasion, not frequent, I have asked my wife how she felt about our marriage. The answer always is that she really enjoys cuckolding me and watching me do my sissy duties. She has no intention of ever leaving me. I thinks I am extraordinarily pretty and feminine and she loves me that way. She loves how other people react to me. and how horny some get when they see me.

4252-1527945389-efb63ba612b2c37fb8f24db059d66770.jpg
I do get horny seeing you

Still happily married, after 30 years of semi feminisation she still wears the keys to my CB around her neck, paints my toe nails and she that allocates me female clothing daily.

It was she that bought me new female silky PJs yesterday as we shopped, me as normal in female jeans, cage, a collar and suspenders.

I bought her male jeans and a male hoody she said she liked too.

Reactions: natasnaikul
I would so much love to get sissified.
I dont know how to arrange.

I think this is mostly directed to Cuck hubbies, but as this something that I went through I should share my journey.
My husband wanted to try swapping after a lot of convincing and moving to a new country I agreed to try it and we both loved it. We tried threesome and I loved that too. But due to some circumstances I met without him also and got pregnant and thats when things changed we had fights and lot of blaming each other. I wanted to abort but was also too scared to do that. We started thinking about divorce and filed for it and we were separated for few months. Once we were separated we missed each other he decided to help me during pregnancy as a friend and not a husband as I was still new to country. we got back together after the childbirth and now happily married for 16 years.

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and RoInPo
thebrownfire said:
I think this is mostly directed to Cuck hubbies, but as this something that I went through I should share my journey.
My husband wanted to try swapping after a lot of convincing and moving to a new country I agreed to try it and we both loved it. We tried threesome and I loved that too. But due to some circumstances I met without him also and got pregnant and thats when things changed we had fights and lot of blaming each other. I wanted to abort but was also too scared to do that. We started thinking about divorce and filed for it and we were separated for few months. Once we were separated we missed each other he decided to help me during pregnancy as a friend and not a husband as I was still new to country. we got back together after the childbirth and now happily married for 16 years.
This makes me beleive into the "good".
By the way: I think momogamy is primarily an invention of the christian church.
I just returned from Norway, the country with the biggest share in single women with children of unknown origin :)
Women there simply decide when and with whom they get children, independent from marriage.
And often also independent from whom they share home with.
And it all can work.

RoInPo said:
This makes me beleive into the "good".
By the way: I think momogamy is primarily an invention of the christian church.
I just returned from Norway, the country with the biggest share in single women with children of unknown origin :)
Women there simply decide when and with whom they get children, independent from marriage.
And often also independent from whom they share home with.
And it all can work.
I come from an even more conservative backgroud. I am a practicing hindu so it was even a more uphill thing for us, but I am glad we overcame it

Reactions: Olddognewtricks

Users who are viewing this thread