Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Starting a new yahoo group about my bbc loving gorgeous lil wife-need help naming it

• Thread starterdabooty
  • Start date

dabooty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2007
I have decided to start a yahoo group with my wife as the star with her black male friends. She is a gorgeous lil blonde with quite an ass- 33 looks younger and had the thickest long blonde curly hair- her trademark.

We have met 10 bbc and I have pics of all- she truly only likes well endowed fit blk men so to speak- dated one in college and always spoke of him- so I offered the swinging lifestyle to her a few years back- and she was shocked!

SHE IS ABOUT 5'5 125 LBS, MASTERS DEGREE - very personable 34 c and when we had sex the first time I realized she was for a smaller lady very wide in the pussy department- dam I was surprised as hell.

SO MY OFFER CAME AND WENT BUT I KEPT ON IT AND SHE DECIDED TO TRY AND WOW- WHAT AN EXP- she by the way liked it even though she was a nervous wreck. She then after having her first 3 hour fuckfest with a huge black dong was willing to try again and said she had never thought it could be exciting like it was, the sex really made her think- trust me. She experianced many orgasms and was able to try many positions we dont- as I am small in the penis department.

My wife has catholic upbringing and this is all quite an adventure- she was a pure one -has no tats, just a swinger virgin- who got involved with me- lol

So anyway I will be starting a yahoo group and need a name for it that I like and am asking all dc members to add thier imput- I was going to do it on heree with her pics and lovers shots etc, but figured I could share more on a private group basis. I will however add a few pics of her on this post- One thing I will say we're very real- 100% real- we swing we meet well hung blk males for my sexy wife- we are on aff and have testimonials for such as well as on swappernet- we are not fakers - she is a well educated very down to earth beautiful hotwife who loves bbc plain and simple- thanks guys

Attachments

• P1000577.jpg22.jpg
    P1000577.jpg22.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,228
  • DSC00078.jpg
    DSC00078.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,029
Whats the name of the group? send a link

no name yet- asking for imput on a name ....

"dabooty wife and her BBC adventures"

Last edited by a moderator:
"BBC adventures" sounds good to me! what's your name on swapper? I should add you to our friend's list there :)

there is nothing hotter in the world than a petite white wife fucking a BBC. I think every wife deserves a ride on one!

Well we picked a name and are about to launch soon- will have stories lots pf pics and video clips all real and hot- private group for guys that are cool and love the real sexy wife and bbc- let us know ...

i would like to join...from what ive seen so far should be a good group

dabooty said:
... private group for guys that are cool and love the real sexy wife and bbc- let us know ...

This is me... Yes I'd like to join!

we seek bbc and couples with sexy wife to join the club- will need your email to send invite- pri group

Users who are viewing this thread